ProJared: Internet Exhibitionist

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Vaporwear

Re: ProJared: Internet Exhibitionist

Post by Vaporwear » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:01 pm

Carn wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:24 pm
Why are most people totally cool with him setting up a blog specifically to trade nudes with fans anyway? People seem to just be totally glossing over it like its nothing.
Exchanging pics is not a big thing. I trade pics with chicks every now and then, so who cares if some dude asks for them online and some adult women decide to answer the whore call?

The only issue is if little girls (especially the mentally handicapped ones) decide to send their own pics. This is the only part of this whole fiasco that matters, and at the very least Projared doesn't seem to have known he got sent a couple pics from a couple of underaged crazy people.

So we wait. Maybe one day we'll find out that he raped Marzgurl at a convention or didn't take Lupa to Applebees, which also means he's a #rapist by Lupa's definition of rapist. We can only hope.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:03 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:01 pm
Exchanging pics is not a big thing. I trade pics with chicks every now and then, so who cares if some dude asks for them online and some adult women decide to answer the whore call?
Unlike him, you aren't a turbo SJW who bitches about tits in vidyagaymes, or how immoral the ebil alt-right is.

He also acts like the poor cancel culture victim when he did the same shit to JonTron.

He's the equivalent of MundaneFatt but unlike Jarbo, for some reason, his army of Cucksons are overlooking his hypocrisy

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:23 am

His ex-dressup elf posted a video of two hours of whining (where she also backs away from some of her pedophilia claims now that he's swinging back and fans are running home to daddy). And also tries not to act like an unhinged psycho.

tl;dw Typical woman noise. Lol at all the downvotes.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:31 am

Both are shit people.

Here's a hint to you guys out there; if your wife said she wants an open relationship, get checked for the clap because that means she already was fucking another guy. It also means she doesn't want you to fuck anyone; she wants you to stew.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:38 am

I thought ProBurch brought up the open relationship first.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:40 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:38 am
I thought ProBurch brought up the open relationship first.
Nope, she did. He took it as carte blanche to fuck anything and everything. Like I said, both people be shit.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:08 am

So those cuckposts we made about him right before the shitstorm were accurate. Well, I guess there wasn't any doubt. She probably slobbered all over some Chad's knob while Jared just fucked kids and his friends dumpy wives.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:10 am

She thought she was going to cuck him like all women think and get mad dick while the guy struggles to find another lay but it backfired.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:49 am

mad bum wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:10 am
She thought she was going to cuck him like all women think and get mad dick while the guy struggles to find another lay but it backfired.
Only kind off. It's not like she didn't get to whore around plenty. The problem was that he wanted another relationship with the wife of one of their mutual friends. And really it seems like that beat bitch is the only one he got to fuck on the side anyway.

He got to wear pretty dresses and watch his wife get fucked by another man, though. Only cuck things.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:11 am

Vaporwear wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:01 pm
Maybe one day we'll find out that he raped Marzgurl at a convention
You honestly think she'd stay silent if that happened? She'd have loved it if JewWarrior or ProJerkit had tried to molest her. But she's not even good enough to rape.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.