ProJared: Internet Exhibitionist

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: ProJared: Internet Exhibitionist

Post by Guest » Sat May 18, 2019 4:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 3:14 pm
Regardless of what happened I feel bad for Heidi. Holly and Jared can get fucked.
absolutely bluepilled
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 3:21 pm
I don't feel bad for any of those three. The only one I sort of feel bad for is Ross, who seems like a genuinely nice guy who probably didn't deserve to get cucked, by Jared especially.
looks like we have a winner

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 18, 2019 4:56 pm

Seems he's currently at just under 805k subs.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 3:09 pm
>it should've remained a private matter
<announces divorce over twitter
Okay, lad.
<blocks former waifu on the same platform
<goes MIA when former waifu shockingly turns out to be a bit miffed about the whole situation

Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sat May 18, 2019 5:13 pm

The problem with none of the three being innocent is that they're still too caught up in flinging mud over who was supposed to actually be sucking Jared's dick. Be a degenerate all you want as long as you actually own it. I'll stay away from you and you can stay away from me. I'll laugh at you when it goes public and you'll be ashamed.

It's the, "I sent dick pics to underaged fans," thing that gets me and it's the fact that Heidi is so intent on making sure she's the victim, not Jared, that makes me think she may have had a bigger hand in it than she's letting on. Only guilty bitches do that.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sat May 18, 2019 6:24 pm

I love that it suddenly became a dumpster fire after the events this last day. :lol:

I knew Heidi wasn't and still isn't telling the whole truth so I am still laughing my ass off.

The funny part is that she also doesn't deny getting dick in the tweets. As I said from the beginning she got threatened by Holly being in the picture and thus is where the sperg came from.

And Pespi Man is right. My theory is that she was also getting pics of underage fans on the side and she is afraid if she hammers that she would get exposed as well.

Post by Guest » Sat May 18, 2019 7:20 pm

"We attempted polyamory, and then I shut it down"

Talk about biting your own tail and talk about serving Kermit a real life example against your clown world ideology.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sat May 18, 2019 7:31 pm

Another thing that jumps out is her shift of the timeline. She originally said she found out about Jared boinking Holly in October originally. Now she shifted it to January which shows she wasn't completely truthful. So like I said, I am just chilling
and enjoying myself.
Last edited by Dehbashi on Sat May 18, 2019 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Sat May 18, 2019 8:16 pm

The underage thing sounds like made up bullshit either by his haters or the wife so she can get more money in the divorce.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat May 18, 2019 9:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 8:16 pm
The underage thing sounds like made up bullshit either by his haters or the wife so she can get more money in the divorce.
I did notice that the supposed 15 year old was doing way more dirty talking in those chats than he was and seemed to be the one escalating things.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 18, 2019 9:23 pm

Not sure if this would hold up well in a hypothetical court, though. Dude should've known better.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat May 18, 2019 9:58 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 9:23 pm
Not sure if this would hold up well in a hypothetical court, though. Dude should've known better.
Well, yes, if she was indeed 15 and disclosed that to him.
お前はもう死んでいる。