ProJared: Internet Exhibitionist

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: ProJared: Internet Exhibitionist

Post by mad bum » Sun May 19, 2019 2:27 am

Considering he keeps chiming up about things I can certainly see him doing more of his lets plays and just shitting them out in the future, he's probably recording footage while he lays the pipe in bird lady.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Sun May 19, 2019 2:28 am

Guest wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 1:48 am
rpgworm wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 1:29 am
People just like the spectacle of watching a guy burning in public. Internet drama is evolving, now it's not enough for someone to be embarrased, they need to have they internet careers destroyed and if not driven out of the internet, they must be turned into a living joke for years to come... like Mundane Matt
I just think that people nowadays like to virtue signal about how bad someone is, and how that they're not like this person. And in the case of the people shouting the loudest about moral outrage, a secret thanks that they aren't the the ones with the skeletons in their closests being exposed.
Kinda... but when the one burning is also part of the internet virtuosos, they mostly coff and turn their heads, say that they are disappointed and treat the subject like he has the plague.

Sure, you have some assholes crying "shame! shame!", but the ones trully stocking the flames may mention the dick pics to kids, but they really just wanna see a motherfucker burn.

Unfortunately this Jared asshole isn't big enough for a good burn. Yeah the story is juicy, but these Normal Boots faggots, even with a million subs, are very much small fries by now, no one gives a fuck about them. Unless there is more to it, I don't see this shit lasting long.

And because no one trully gives a shit about Jared, and this being about a guy's carrer being "destroyed" is why he can make a come back. Mind you, he will always be the creep in the sailor moon costume, but if he keeps his head down, make his little videos for the remainer of his audicence, he can get by doing internet kahntent. he will never make it as big, as say, Jontron, because people care about Jontron and the guy has a presence, that is why he was able to come back.

Jared is too much of a nothing to be even gone. Same reason on why Mundane Matt is still around. This is just how things are right now, as much as we want things to end with a bang, now everything just fizzles out and the IN will just live on.

If we want to see some trully great metdowns and people going nuts, we gotta wait till this crop of IN getting too old to attract an audience, and with no alternatives for income, but that is for years to come...

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 19, 2019 3:14 am

rpgworm wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 2:28 am
And because no one trully gives a shit about Jared, and this being about a guy's carrer being "destroyed" is why he can make a come back. Mind you, he will always be the creep in the sailor moon costume, but if he keeps his head down, make his little videos for the remainer of his audicence, he can get by doing internet kahntent. he will never make it as big, as say, Jontron, because people care about Jontron and the guy has a presence, that is why he was able to come back.
JonTron is the key to all of this. He's a funnier NormalBoots chara...alright, I'll drop the Lucas act.
Normally, people wouldn't nearly give as much of a fuck about ProJared. But he was the fucker to backstab JonTron. People want to see blood because of that.
Normalfags don't mention it nearly as much but they all know it as well. People wanted JonTron to come back and all is forgiven. Some are not in the position to say so but really most people are glad that stuff washed over. Now, even if you're some omega liberal faggot and can't openly say that you're glad that JonTron is back and blessed your life with Flex Tape, you can though openly shit all over ProJared. And boy do they take that opportunity.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun May 19, 2019 5:36 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 2:27 am
Considering he keeps chiming up about things I can certainly see him doing more of his lets plays and just shitting them out in the future, he's probably recording footage while he lays the pipe in bird lady.
Do you think Holly makes him flap his arms and make chirping noises while he fucks her? Is that how he gets her off?

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sun May 19, 2019 6:34 am

When Jared goes down on her he does this
SpoilerShow

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun May 19, 2019 9:29 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 1:40 am
The INs have grown much too resilient. People want to see, for fucking once in a long time, somebody truly and definitively blown the fuck out to never come back again. We want to see a faggot to eat shit and fuck off. Not for a week or a month but forever! Somebody needs to get absolutely destroyed. Somebody needs to fuck up big time, get dragged through the shit for a couple of months, fuck off forever, be entirely unemployable and finally kill themselves on live stream. That NEEDS to happen eventually. The bloodthrone lusts after it and it must be satisfied!
Hear hear! Kugel smells blood in the air like a well-trained hound and second this! Especially since there are so many fuckers that as far as I am concerned serve no purpose at all while they're taking money from retards, the best thing in their life they could do is to give us a nice spectactle while blasting away.

Take the whole streaming scene - most of them are worthless faggots and parasites, and none of them deserves money or success. Perhaps there are some exceptions, but the "big dogs" are all worthless. If anything, streaming is one of the worst changes that have happened to the internet and needs to burn down completely - which will sadly never happen unless we enter some sort of religious war against technology, I'm afraid.
rpgworm wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 2:28 am
Unfortunately this Jared asshole isn't big enough for a good burn. Yeah the story is juicy, but these Normal Boots faggots, even with a million subs, are very much small fries by now, no one gives a fuck about them. Unless there is more to it, I don't see this shit lasting long.
You are underestimating what kind of fanbase certain INs have. I think PedoJar's affair blew up so much because of several factors, but one of them had to be the enviroment he sits in and the fanbase, these people are ready to see someone humilated and shamed, even if for different reasons than us. I don't even think it was that juicy, I'm sure there were many minor e-celebs before him that had similar thing happened to them and they weren't trending in normie news.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun May 19, 2019 2:50 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
rpgworm wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 1:29 am
People just like the spectacle of watching a guy burning in public. Internet drama is evolving, now it's not enough for someone to be embarrased, they need to have they internet careers destroyed and if not driven out of the internet, they must be turned into a living joke for years to come... like Mundane Matt.
That's because there's money involved. When you didn't earn jack shit with uploading shit to YT and only got an ego boost from it, having your name destroyed was as good as any excuse to stop wasting time.
But where the fuck is Mundane Matt? He's still around. He's still making money. That's just frustrating.

The INs have grown much too resilient. People want to see, for fucking once in a long time, somebody truly and definitively blown the fuck out to never come back again. We want to see a faggot to eat shit and fuck off. Not for a week or a month but forever! Somebody needs to get absolutely destroyed. Somebody needs to fuck up big time, get dragged through the shit for a couple of months, fuck off forever, be entirely unemployable and finally kill themselves on live stream. That NEEDS to happen eventually. The bloodthrone lusts after it and it must be satisfied!
Amen. I thought we'd see the prophecy fulfilled with Mundane Matt, but alas..... people just forgot.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sun May 19, 2019 2:52 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 2:50 pm
Amen. I thought we'd see the prophecy fulfilled with Mundane Matt, but alas..... people just forgot.
This implies that anyone cared about him to begin with, in the grand scheme of things. Even back then you'd still get, "Matt who?" in response to talking about Fatt Jabba.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Post by Guest » Sun May 19, 2019 4:45 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
:lol:

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Sun May 19, 2019 5:12 pm

MundaneMatt will never ever fuck off, but his internet career is basically over. Yes, he still keeps pumping out videos, but he gets usually less than 5,000 views per video. Keep in mind that before he was exposed on the killstream, he was getting over a million views per month, whereas now he gets less than 200,000 views per month. That's pretty pathetic when you consider he has hundreds of videos and continues to upload on a daily basis.