ProJared: Internet Exhibitionist

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Re: ProJared: Internet Exhibitionist

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Fri May 10, 2019 1:02 am

I was eating when I saw PervJewed's nudes and legitimately lost my appetite. Thanks a lot Guest.

I don't understand how more than one woman was willing to fuck this goofball. I've made some questionable decisions in regards to the men I date yet at no point was I like, "I'm flattered but you're one of the ugliest human beings I've ever seen. Seriously you look like you decided to become a tranny and changed your mind after cutting your cock and balls off... hold up, you record yourself playing video games for the internet? Take me now!!!"
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri May 10, 2019 1:04 am

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 1:02 am
hold up, you record yourself playing video games for the internet? Take me now!!!"
That's all it takes? 8-) Well time to make a twitch account. :lol:
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Fri May 10, 2019 1:07 am

I'm getting a serious self-esteem boost from Jared here. I mean, if that dude can get two women, the sky's the limit.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri May 10, 2019 1:19 am

I was eating when I saw PervJewed's nudes and legitimately lost my appetite. Thanks a lot Guest.
You've seen larger, glossier, vascular nigger cocks, slut. What's one lil' white boi to you.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Fri May 10, 2019 1:19 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 1:04 am
hold up, you record yourself playing video games for the internet? Take me now!!!"
I joke, but apparently streamer groupies are an actual thing. Sometimes I wonder if I fell into a coma shortly before the 2016 election and everything since then has been a morphine-fueled fever dream.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 1:19 am
You've seen larger, glossier, vascular nigger cocks, slut. What's one lil' white boi to you.
I can't tell if you're trying to insult me or turn me on. Either way... it's working.
Last edited by BlueberryRagamuffin on Fri May 10, 2019 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri May 10, 2019 1:23 am

Fri May 10, 2019 1:19 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 1:04 am
I joke, but apparently streamer groupies are an actual thing. Sometimes I wonder if I fell into a coma shortly before the 2016 election and everything since then has been a morphine-fueled fever dream.
Oh definitely, groupies are everywhere. And I wonder the same myself. Maybe I finally pulled that trigger and this is purgatory or something surreal.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 10, 2019 1:26 am

Welcome to clown world, I guess.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 12:25 am
He lost 85k subs but his daily video views are 4x what they normally are. GG fags.
He best saves those shekels because there sure as fuck aren't any Capcom or WotC bucks coming his way anymore and it'll be a while until he dares to stream again.
He lost his twatter checkmark, got kicked from FaggotBoots and got so much attention over this that he was trending #1 and even normalfag media picked up on it.

He's not JonTron. He can't duck low for a few months and then come back with an absolute meme grenade like the Flex Tape video. He's not /ourguy/ and didn't get shit on by SocJus faggots for having the wrong opinion, the same people that failed killing of PewDiePie for the same dumb reasons.
Jared is a soy-enriched social justice spastic that barely makes videos anymore and didn't make special videos in the first place. He was playing their game, lost by cheating on his wife with a mongoloid and showing his dick to, potentially, teenagers and finds himself under the bus now. Scratch that, he's under a fucking freight train.
Who'll take him back? SocJus won't take his side or help him get back. The right won't help him since he shat on JonTron. Normalfags won't like that whole dickpic thing. The faggot has no outs left on the turn and went all in.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri May 10, 2019 1:28 am

I thought taking dickpicks was all normalfags did.
Why did he lose his (((Blue Checkmark)))?

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri May 10, 2019 1:31 am

Kuge pretty much nailed it perfectly.

Post by Guest » Fri May 10, 2019 1:49 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 1:26 am
until he dares to stream again.
If and when he does, people will come running from over the hills just to shit on him.

The guy might as well follow JudoJake's footsteps, move to new bitch's place and start delivering pizzas