MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:28 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:04 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:11 am
If the judge rules against Ty, we're gonna see a chimpening like we've never seen from all the Nick paypigs.
Whoever wins, we'll dine on salt.
My point exactly. It's going to be a good harvest this Fall
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:43 pm

That's why I'm here. I don't give a fuck who wins I just want to see some salt.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:55 pm

Some autism cats just want to watch the world burn.

I’m gonna be pissed, but that’s simply for the sake of injustice. I know it’s easy to be apathetic, but we all (well save for some of the hikkikoneets) have to go out into the world and deal with that shit. Imagine, all that effort and time building a career and some cunt(s) takes it away from you simply because they can.

As for backlash I don’t want violence but I would love to see something like a movement to ruin the business of all those involved. No “You guys are cool, don’t come to the studio tomorrow” bullshit.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:01 pm

I do want violence. Fuck them. They're the ones who have taken personal politics out of the realm of 'civil disagreement' and into 'open warfare'. So fuck them. In war you kill your enemies, otherwise they kill you instead.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:12 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:28 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:04 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:11 am
If the judge rules against Ty, we're gonna see a chimpening like we've never seen from all the Nick paypigs.
Whoever wins, we'll dine on salt.
My point exactly. It's going to be a good harvest this Fall
Who do we think would screech harder? Kick Big or ISWV? Because both are insane.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:42 pm

The I stand with Vic crowd have already proven they will ree harder, they are going nuts and the trial isn't even over yet. Imagine if Vic loses on all charges? They will legit have some shootings soon afterwards.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:32 pm

KickVic would just keep being SJW shitheads win or lose. As far as ISWV is concerned they actually have something to lose.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:41 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:55 pm
I’m gonna be pissed, but that’s simply for the sake of injustice. I know it’s easy to be apathetic, but we all (well save for some of the hikkikoneets) have to go out into the world and deal with that shit. Imagine, all that effort and time building a career and some cunt(s) takes it away from you simply because they can.
It's not exactly as if Dick Lasagna sat around, minding his own business and suddenly just got done dirty. If you fuck more consluts a year than the number of full moons you've seen you're asking for trouble one way or another.
Vic is on my "not shit" list for one reason alone: He made the legendary GIRUGAMESH Sakura Con trailer. That nets him a permanent little gold star sticker in my book. Otherwise, he's been a fucking dumbass whoring around.
I've only defended him on the same basis that I defend Max Landis, which is that I don't want to see bullshit, unsubstantiated claims have legal consequences for anyone just because some cunt made some shit up.

I'll always be for the right of everyone saying whatever they want. I'm always against gayops. I'm always against legal injustice. Yes, there are people I want to see get fucked up, hell, lined up against a wall and shot even. But I want everything bad that happens to them to happen for shit they actually did. SJW tactics are always wrong, no matter the target.

That said, Max Landis is a stupid cunt that can die in the very next fire and Vic is a horndog moron that can't control his dick and hasn't learned from his past mistakes. That either would eventually get into trouble was only a matter of time. I just don't like them getting into trouble for shit they likely didn't even do.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:01 pm
I do want violence. Fuck them. They're the ones who have taken personal politics out of the realm of 'civil disagreement' and into 'open warfare'. So fuck them. In war you kill your enemies, otherwise they kill you instead.
And to this I completely agree. Let the cataclysm come. I don't even care what "side" wins or if I survive. I know I'd be too busy to care.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:54 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:41 pm
If you fuck more consluts a year than the number of full moons you've seen you're asking for trouble one way or another
Did he fuck consluts though? That's part of the problem with this whole mess, there's so much screeching from both sides about what he did and didn't do that it's been difficult to nail down exactly what the charges are. As far as I can tell, he's been targeted because he hugs people, and maybe occasionally gives them a little kiss on the cheek. Nothing worse than that. Except they've made it out to be a big injustice because of his conservative Christian beliefs and continued refusal to sign their yaoi paedo shit.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:56 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:54 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:41 pm
If you fuck more consluts a year than the number of full moons you've seen you're asking for trouble one way or another
Did he fuck consluts though?
Yes. Plenty as well. So many he couldn't even remember the names of all of them and gave up after a handful or so. It's in his deposition. It's also why his wife divorced him. He's been fucking around at cons something fierce.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!