Rekieta Law

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Guest

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:34 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:29 am
Too bad I have to watch 500 cuck cheers from super chats in order to find it out.
Cuck has shit taste and will sit through it just like he does capeshit.

User avatar
CuckTurdginson
Posts: 775
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:19 pm

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:18 am

My wife is with the bull a lot.

The gist is that Moronicas lawyer is dragging his feet on discovery, and is late on one of the big deadlines for a few weeks now.

KillVic has still produced nothing. And the superlawyer is risking pissing off the judge.
Guest wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:40 am
I wish my dick was bigger so I could suck it.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 17470
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:19 am

"We don't have to produce anything, for we have already won on twitter"

(As what I assume to be their logic.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
CuckTurdginson
Posts: 775
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:19 pm

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:20 am

I don't know if we've covered this yet but Toye is definitely deleting crucial tweets.
Guest wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:40 am
I wish my dick was bigger so I could suck it.

A12
Posts: 576
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:49 pm

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by A12 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:22 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:20 am
I don't know if we've covered this yet but Toye is definitely deleting crucial tweets.
Ron Toye is heading for perjury, also if Ron Toye thinks his tweet are truly deleted, this is where he is wrong, it can be easily retrieved

User avatar
CuckTurdginson
Posts: 775
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:19 pm

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:07 am

Rekieta's for marijuana legalization apparently according to the Viva Frei stream.
Guest wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:40 am
I wish my dick was bigger so I could suck it.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:20 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:07 am
Rekieta's for marijuana legalization apparently according to the Viva Frei stream.
DUDE

User avatar
CuckTurdginson
Posts: 775
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:19 pm

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:21 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:20 pm
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:07 am
Rekieta's for marijuana legalization apparently according to the Viva Frei stream.
DUDE
I was just surprised since all of his other stances on everything else are usually fringe-right.

I'm also about to box this fucking guest, Uwe Boll style.
Guest wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:40 am
I wish my dick was bigger so I could suck it.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 21620
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:20 pm
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:07 am
Rekieta's for marijuana legalization apparently according to the Viva Frei stream.
DUDE
WEED
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:46 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:21 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:20 pm
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:07 am
Rekieta's for marijuana legalization apparently according to the Viva Frei stream.
DUDE
I was just surprised since all of his other stances on everything else are usually fringe-right.
Hes only as right wing as any other normalfag christcuck boomer.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: drisko, Rapeculture and 4 guests