Rekieta Law

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Guest

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:09 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:25 am
Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:22 am
Ain’t one of you on here a contract killer or reformed con? Ice this bitch!
Get outta here Mad Black Atheist.
https://atrociousyoutubers.miraheze.org ... ck_Atheist

Thanks goggle. now I know this thing exists.

User avatar
CuckTurdginson
Posts: 1620
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:19 pm

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:31 am

CIANigger wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:37 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:15 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:50 pm



Image
Why Gamergate failed in one image. IN worship killed any chance of actually changing shit, at least with Comicsgate they actually made their own side industry that makes more money per person than the real one.
And it's always like "Why...why are we worshiping these people?" Because they are saying words we like? Because they are seemingly pissing off people we don't like? Bullshit. Do it yourself. Why give money to a mouth piece when you could keep your money and simply say and do the things you claim to support? Boggles my mind. Sargoon and others don't do anything. The action needs to be taken by YOU, not a youtuber. I hate these fucks god damn it!!!! :evil:
This but with Jewnoo, Kugelfisch, Ban, Tictac, and Rapeculture on Mount Rushmore.
BloodKnightDollfie wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:59 am
I am 6 feet tall and tower above these manlets and Chinese women are throwing their pussy at me as I type these words just for citizenship.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 29518
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:02 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:31 am
This but with Jewnoo, Kugelfisch, Ban, Tictac, and Rapeculture on Mount Rushmore.
Of all our current and previous users you have, by far, the highest probability to actually at some point to get killed by another DHI member. If things go right, it'll be me. If things go wrong - for you - it'll be me.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
CuckTurdginson
Posts: 1620
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:19 pm

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:14 am

In "the highest probability to actually at some point to get killed by another DHI member", if you cut it down to "the highest probability to get killed by another DHI member" it's a lot cleaner and reads better.
BloodKnightDollfie wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:59 am
I am 6 feet tall and tower above these manlets and Chinese women are throwing their pussy at me as I type these words just for citizenship.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 26751
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:14 am

The highest probability? Not if I can trigger Kugel enough.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
CuckTurdginson
Posts: 1620
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:19 pm

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:01 pm

Are you also in favor of shitposter Mount Rushmore?
BloodKnightDollfie wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:59 am
I am 6 feet tall and tower above these manlets and Chinese women are throwing their pussy at me as I type these words just for citizenship.

User avatar
veris leta facies
Posts: 1990
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:26 pm

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:08 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:31 am
CIANigger wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:37 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:15 am

Why Gamergate failed in one image. IN worship killed any chance of actually changing shit, at least with Comicsgate they actually made their own side industry that makes more money per person than the real one.
And it's always like "Why...why are we worshiping these people?" Because they are saying words we like? Because they are seemingly pissing off people we don't like? Bullshit. Do it yourself. Why give money to a mouth piece when you could keep your money and simply say and do the things you claim to support? Boggles my mind. Sargoon and others don't do anything. The action needs to be taken by YOU, not a youtuber. I hate these fucks god damn it!!!! :evil:
This but with Jewnoo, Kugelfisch, Ban, Tictac, and Rapeculture on Mount Rushmore.
Damn, I didn't realise RC is that old.
I think it's time we blow this scene. Get everybody and the stuff together.

User avatar
Rapeculture
Posts: 4116
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:34 pm

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:18 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:08 pm
Damn, I didn't realise RC is that old.
I'm the same age as Liar Revealed iirc.

User avatar
CIANigger
Blackpill Merchant
Posts: 8335
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by CIANigger » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:44 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:31 am
CIANigger wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:37 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:15 am

Why Gamergate failed in one image. IN worship killed any chance of actually changing shit, at least with Comicsgate they actually made their own side industry that makes more money per person than the real one.
And it's always like "Why...why are we worshiping these people?" Because they are saying words we like? Because they are seemingly pissing off people we don't like? Bullshit. Do it yourself. Why give money to a mouth piece when you could keep your money and simply say and do the things you claim to support? Boggles my mind. Sargoon and others don't do anything. The action needs to be taken by YOU, not a youtuber. I hate these fucks god damn it!!!! :evil:
This but with Jewnoo, Kugelfisch, Ban, Tictac, and Rapeculture on Mount Rushmore.
Not sure if ironic post, or serious post. Either way, that idea is autism personified.
That's nice....now face the wall.
SpoilerShow
Image

User avatar
CuckTurdginson
Posts: 1620
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:19 pm

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:27 pm

Niggers can't appreciate good ideas.
BloodKnightDollfie wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:59 am
I am 6 feet tall and tower above these manlets and Chinese women are throwing their pussy at me as I type these words just for citizenship.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], jpakke, mad bum, RedLine, wulfenlord and 24 guests