Post by Guest » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:58 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:46 pm
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:21 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:20 pm

DUDE
I was just surprised since all of his other stances on everything else are usually fringe-right.
Hes only as right wing as any other normalfag christcuck boomer.
This. I'm surprised someone is calling Rekieta "fringe-right" on DHI of all places, the playground of people like Fuhrer Kugel and that veritas guy. You should have the perspective to know better. He's as normie conservative with some lolbertarian tendencies as they come and only seems fringe-right compared to the blue haired tranny Stasi wannabes he argues with on twatter.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:18 am

He's about as right wing as any normalfag is when they feel like they can speak openly. Nobody likes foreigners, nobody likes faggots, everyone is racist to at least some extend and people will be all too happy to tell you so, unasked, when they sense you're not a lefty faggot.
Anyone that disagrees with this, you'd be shocked what your neighbours would do if they could get away with it. Secretly, about 90% of the world's population wants to throw faggots from roof tops like they do in Iran.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:48 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:58 am
Guest wrote:
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:21 pm

I was just surprised since all of his other stances on everything else are usually fringe-right.
This. I'm surprised someone is calling Rekieta "fringe-right" on DHI of all places, the playground of people like Fuhrer Kugel and that veritas guy. You should have the perspective to know better.
Cuck is a British fag who watches capeshit all day long. Even the most normalfag opinions are too spicy for the No-Knife.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:48 am
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This. I'm surprised someone is calling Rekieta "fringe-right" on DHI of all places, the playground of people like Fuhrer Kugel and that veritas guy. You should have the perspective to know better.
Cuck is a British fag who watches capeshit all day long. Even the most normalfag opinions are too spicy for the No-Knife.
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:18 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:10 pm
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."
This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It’s burning grip tells me to defeat you!
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:27 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:18 pm
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:10 pm
Guest wrote:

This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It’s burning grip tells me to defeat you!
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (62.74 KiB) Viewed 941 times
ebin namefag wrote:

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

I dunno guys, I still prefer LegalEagle for my IN lawyer niche. I mean, he's so corny and plastic-y, like a fake person who just barely passes the Uncanny Valley, but that's what I want in a lawyer, I want to be able to say "Yeah, that's kinda like a person, but not quite" when I look into the soulless eyes of a lawyer. Like, yeah you bought a nice suit and you're definitely breathing, but I don't believe that you're actually alive, Mr. LegalEagle.

Rekieta Law just don't fill that niche for me. Also the mother fucker won't stop fucking bitching about Marzcunt and her merry band of SJW cunts. Always with the 3 hour livestreams about some voice actor who didn't rape anyway, wtf. At least talk about how justice in Game of Thrones is way different than justice in the United States, you know, something stupid and calculated to be as inoffensive as possible, just like LegalEagle.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:19 pm

"When the going gets tough, you don't want a criminal lawyer. You want a CRIMINAL lawyer."
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:56 am

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (61.67 KiB) Viewed 662 times
Capture1.JPG
Capture1.JPG (58.8 KiB) Viewed 663 times
Shane got catfished.
ebin namefag wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:27 pm

Takes a lot to sound like a total faggot in a tweet but our boy Shane here has got that shit on lockdown.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!