Rekieta Law

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
CuckTurdginson

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:23 am

Marzgunt hasn't tweeted about the appeal yet, but she's still yammering on about Vic.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:27 am

I'm pessimistic. I think Vic got suckered again and Ty is gonna bleed him/his fans dry. I noticed all the Nick dickriders in the comments to his latest video.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:35 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:23 am
Marzgunt hasn't tweeted about the appeal yet, but she's still yammering on about Vic.
She'll be seething about Vic till the day she dies. If he can't get any of the big players he really should sue her. Easy victory + she really deserves it.
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:27 am
I'm pessimistic
Not an injudicious thing to be. Keep your expectations low and you can't be disappointed.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:30 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:35 am
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:23 am
She'll be seething about Vic till the day she dies. If he can't get any of the big players he really should sue her. Easy victory + she really deserves it.
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:27 am
I'm pessimistic
Not an injudicious thing to be. Keep your expectations low and you can't be disappointed.
Yeah I wish someone would gangrape and murder Marzwhore and then scatter her body all over the continental United States, but I have a feeling it just isn't going to happen. That Vic even wants to a appeal is a little surprising. Does he legit think he can win, especially after he was played so badly by Nick and the idiot lawyer representing him, or does he simply not realize how badly those two fucked him over?

Everything that happened to Vic has been pretty tragic considering he didn't actually abuse anyone, but he's starting to come off as like a stupid person. Maybe too trusting, and also too stupid to know when to keep his dick in his pants. I mean, I'm sure he was fucking plenty of con pussy, which while consensual and with adults, did give his detractors a little bit of circumstantial evidence that they can tie into that "he raped all these 12 year old girls" narrative they're pushing.

It's Shakespearian, he's the dude with that the one tragic flaw that helps define him but also destroys him, mainly that he's a nice dude that can't judge a situation worth shit. He meets a pretty girl at a con that he gets along with nicely? He'll fuck her, nevermind the potential consequences or how it might look if he keeps doing it at all these cons. Questionable lawyer who's doing a shitty job but says they can win on appeal? He'll keep paying him money, nevermind that the dude's a total Lionel Hutz. Some shitty IN hanger-on with a law degree shills off his case during livestreams? Totally trust him and hang out with him, nevermind that he's just trying to make a buck off him.

Vic has effectively surrounded himself with sharks, and he doesn't even seem to realize it.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:25 pm

// Delete, something went wrong
Last edited by Some Sick Fuck on Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:26 pm

I'm afraid most of Vic's bloodflow goes into his Bick Dick and there isn't enough to supply his brain. I suppose he's sticking with the two charlatans, because it was initially Nick the Prick who set up the fundraiser, but he doesn't realize that it doesn't matter how much money somebody raises for you, if they end up in their pockets.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:53 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:26 pm
I'm afraid most of Vic's bloodflow goes into his Bick Dick and there isn't enough to supply his brain.
sexnorms BTFO once again.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:06 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:30 am
Questionable lawyer who's doing a shitty job but says they can win on appeal? He'll keep paying him money, nevermind that the dude's a total Lionel Hutz. Some shitty IN hanger-on with a law degree shills off his case during livestreams? Totally trust him and hang out with him, nevermind that he's just trying to make a buck off him.
The Simpsons predicted this :lol: . An alcoholic lawyer(s?), who hope to use the case advance their careers and a briefcase full of "hard evidence" aka shredded newspaper.

[youtube]o3hhAH4mlQk[/youtube]

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:06 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
I mean, I'm sure he was fucking plenty of con pussy, which while consensual and with adults, did give his detractors a little bit of circumstantial evidence that they can tie into that "he raped all these 12 year old girls" narrative they're pushing.
Not really.

I assume you like to have consensual sex with adult women. Or at least desire to. Should we take that as evidence that you also like to rape twelve year old girls?
Vaporwear wrote:
Vic has effectively surrounded himself with sharks, and he doesn't even seem to realize it.
He wouldn't be in this mess if he didn't routinely surround himself with sharks. His only mistake, ironic for someone who dubs Dragon Ball, is not controlling his power level when he's the lone conservative in an industry full of rabid, insane and insanely intolerant libshits.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:00 pm

To be fair with the guy, when he was sleeping around with fangirls at cons, there wasn't such a "he raped meeeee" culture going around. Big Dick Vic wasn't prepared to get a good thing he got going turned into some sort of evil. Which is why I think his woes should be a cautionary tale for the next generation of good-looking male celebs. Now you guys know how things work when you chase after pussy, or give in to the pussy chasing you.