Rekieta Law

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by rabidtictac » Thu May 02, 2019 11:23 pm

Yeah, I caught his stream the other day and it was fine. He wasn't a massive spergebaron during the parts of it I saw.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Fri May 03, 2019 3:06 am

I don't mind Nick's spergery as much as some do. I don't follow drama channels, so I can't say how it compares to those guys, but I actually find it quite refreshing to hear someone speaking passionately about the retarded mistakes the people on the other side keep insist on making, and lay out in real terms just how fucking stupid those mistakes are. I imagine this owes largely to him actually being a lawyer and actually being able to back his shit up. I find the whole "Ooh, look, I'm drinking alcohol because I'm an adult and adults drink alcohol!" thing in his intro to be quite tiresome, though, and the Superchat fuckers who keep going on about "nick is reel life pheenix right objection lololol" are pretty fucking embarrassing.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri May 03, 2019 3:15 am

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 3:06 am
Superchat fuckers who keep going on about "nick is reel life pheenix right objection lololol" are pretty fucking embarrassing.
So basically yellowflash and umbrellaguy who sperg out every chance they get for views.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Fri May 03, 2019 3:21 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 3:15 am
Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Superchat fuckers who keep going on about "nick is reel life pheenix right objection lololol" are pretty fucking embarrassing.
So basically yellowflash and umbrellaguy who sperg out every chance they get for views.
Haven't seen any of their stuff (why would I when there's someone covering the topic who has actual legal expertise?), and now I know not to. Thanks.

A12

Post by A12 » Fri May 03, 2019 3:35 am

Rekieta stream topics tonight:

Post by Guest » Fri May 03, 2019 4:43 am

The difference between Nick Retarda and the other drama-rama bullshit channels out there, is that Nick is actually a lawyer. He's a fucking prick and a hack, but he can bring it back from just taking cheap shots and crapping on stupid SJW's and actually explain, in real law terms while citing cases and precedents, why they're stupid fucking idiots. Its the best of both worlds. He's an alcoholic who apparently doesn't believe in sleep and who takes money from slightly-smarter-than-average sperges that watch his shit, bur he's not such a total normie fag that he dusts his hands off and just doesn't care about internet drama. If his channel covered "real" lawsuits between grown adults in the real world or, God help us all, in politics, nobody would watch him. But everybody wants to laugh at internet retards like MarzCunt and her lanky ass super monkey arms.

Once this Dick Lasagna thing ends though, I'd start to wonder how much gas Prick Retarda has in the tank to keep going. Normie fag lawsuits are boring. And politics make my ears bleed.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri May 03, 2019 5:07 am

Guest wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 4:43 am
Once this Dick Lasagna thing ends though, I'd start to wonder how much gas Prick Retarda has in the tank to keep going. Normie fag lawsuits are boring. And politics make my ears bleed.
He's covered political lawsuits, he did one on the Covington Kids lawsuit and one Gavin McInnes did against the SPLC which was apparently very poorly written, so much though that it sounds like Gavin himself may have wrote it since he made it sound extremely unprofessionally done.

And people on the internet will keep being retarded, he hasn't even covered the legal shit Onion boy did and I'm sure more INs will do retarded shit, it's why we have been around for 9 years.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Fri May 03, 2019 7:26 am

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
the Superchat fuckers who keep going on about "nick is reel life pheenix right objection lololol" are pretty fucking embarrassing.
Anybody who actually gibs moni to an e-celeb is several standard deviations below any normal person watching.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri May 03, 2019 10:46 am

Super cut.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri May 03, 2019 11:03 am

Guest wrote:
He's an alcoholic who apparently doesn't believe in sleep
:lol: Reminds me of someone beginning at the letter S
Guest wrote:
who takes money from slightly-smarter-than-average sperges that watch his shit
Oh. And there the similarities with Spoony end.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.