Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Bobito

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by Bobito » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:41 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:28 am
Bobito wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:24 am
Good to hear that all those fuckers are gonna get broke just because they couldn't control themselves in twitter.
I wanted Marzcunt to be on the fucking hitlist, but I knew it wasn't going to happen, not yet anyways. Funimation was always going to be the #1 target because fucking money. But I still want that snide bitch to get fucked by the Beard, goddamn it.
I hope for that too, even if they can't get money that way she will make an example for random "activists", maybe in the discovery stage we will get more info about the bitch involment.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:49 am

suzaku wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:35 am
Nothing wrong with a legit lawyer wanting to talk legal stuff about cases he's interested in, but he really does come off like a sperg whose only there for youtube bux. He's got a degree and all but in the end he acts not much different from all the non-degree internet people who claim to know the law front and back. It'll only be a matter of time before he ends up like everyone else and he'll have his own thread on kiwi if he doesn't already.
Don't mind me taking your people knowledge with a heap of salt.
A lawyer behaving all straight lawyer on YT isn't entertaining. Yes, he's absolutely doing it for the money. That's just about the most generic but accurate description of what a defence lawyer is. I think that Rekieta has more fun with the shitposting streaming than his actual job even.
The dude hit a homerun. IBS was dead, an interesting case came up, Beard is willing to guest and is based as fuck. How do you expect Rekieta to behave? His "Imma dunk on dem niggas!" sperg is what people want to see and give fuckloads of money for. I'd deliver all the same. Some cunts at PULL and some ex-SoK faggot on a shitposting forum be damned.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:52 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:36 am
I doubt Prideprostitute and Trucker will be persecuted, they are broke ass niggas
Not broke enough
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:55 am

Pridemore is going to get shafted for sure. Häagen Dasz is suing as well for defamation and I wouldn't know about any other target he could go for. Beat bitch is going to get smashed.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:21 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:55 am
Pridemore is going to get shafted for sure.
Todd Haberkorn is taking care of her with his lawsuit.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:53 am

Come the #KickVic deposition Rekieta could probably land 100k viewers reading those transcripts.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Kama

Post by Kama » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:57 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:49 am
suzaku wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:35 am
Nothing wrong with a legit lawyer wanting to talk legal stuff about cases he's interested in, but he really does come off like a sperg whose only there for youtube bux. He's got a degree and all but in the end he acts not much different from all the non-degree internet people who claim to know the law front and back. It'll only be a matter of time before he ends up like everyone else and he'll have his own thread on kiwi if he doesn't already.
Don't mind me taking your people knowledge with a heap of salt.
A lawyer behaving all straight lawyer on YT isn't entertaining. Yes, he's absolutely doing it for the money. That's just about the most generic but accurate description of what a defence lawyer is. I think that Rekieta has more fun with the shitposting streaming than his actual job even.
The dude hit a homerun. IBS was dead, an interesting case came up, Beard is willing to guest and is based as fuck. How do you expect Rekieta to behave? His "Imma dunk on dem niggas!" sperg is what people want to see and give fuckloads of money for. I'd deliver all the same. Some cunts at PULL and some ex-SoK faggot on a shitposting forum be damned.
No prob. Not taking it that way at all. I was mainly just giving my observation.

As for how I'd expect him to behave? I don't know really. I'm not saying he needs to be CSPAN tier boring. My whole thing with him really is that he's just the shiny new model everyone is into right now just like Andy, and Ralph, and all those others. Now that's not a complete slight against him, and I could end up totally wrong. But I expect him to crash and burn like the rest. Especially once the next new toy comes along. Think of it like this, he's Buzz Lightyear right now but he won't be forever. Unless he can keep people hooked like Jim does his super berries will dry up. Probably after the vic stuff unless he finds another big case to jump onto that'll get autists to give him money.

Maybe he could talk about DSP's tax fraud lol.

A12

Post by A12 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:32 am

Another thing, one of Rekieta Law's stream will be with someone who knows Marzgurl very well as well from her channel awesome days as well, its about to get interesting

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:59 am

suzaku wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:57 am
My whole thing with him really is that he's just the shiny new model everyone is into right now just like Andy, and Ralph, and all those others. Now that's not a complete slight against him, and I could end up totally wrong. But I expect him to crash and burn like the rest. Especially once the next new toy comes along. Think of it like this, he's Buzz Lightyear right now but he won't be forever. Unless he can keep people hooked like Jim does his super berries will dry up. Probably after the vic stuff unless he finds another big case to jump onto that'll get autists to give him money.
Oh yeah, I get that. I highly doubt that he's retaining the IBS audience once this drama dries up. Dude had more luck than smarts with Ty Beard being a wargamer and talking Warhammer 40k and other nerd shit. That makes those streams much better.
Only thing he's got an advantage at is that he'll just drift into obscurity again. With Warsky and Ralf, people start to mess with them when things get boring, partly also because they are dumb and easily provoked into doing dumb shit as a counter reaction. At least that's something I don't see Rekieta doing.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Kama

Post by Kama » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:24 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:59 am
suzaku wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:57 am
My whole thing with him really is that he's just the shiny new model everyone is into right now just like Andy, and Ralph, and all those others. Now that's not a complete slight against him, and I could end up totally wrong. But I expect him to crash and burn like the rest. Especially once the next new toy comes along. Think of it like this, he's Buzz Lightyear right now but he won't be forever. Unless he can keep people hooked like Jim does his super berries will dry up. Probably after the vic stuff unless he finds another big case to jump onto that'll get autists to give him money.
Oh yeah, I get that. I highly doubt that he's retaining the IBS audience once this drama dries up. Dude had more luck than smarts with Ty Beard being a wargamer and talking Warhammer 40k and other nerd shit. That makes those streams much better.
Only thing he's got an advantage at is that he'll just drift into obscurity again. With Warsky and Ralf, people start to mess with them when things get boring, partly also because they are dumb and easily provoked into doing dumb shit as a counter reaction. At least that's something I don't see Rekieta doing.
Yeah. Nick's not enough of a coked up retard to start waving a gun at people.

All in all Jim keeps people interested because the stuff Jim laughs at is stuff everyone can laugh at. Outside of Vic I doubt people are gonna care much about legal advice or following some other big case headed by SJWs. Hell I get bored of people who went from talking about star wars sometimes on top of other movies to talking about it all the time because it gives them clicks.