Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
AudioTechnicaMan

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by AudioTechnicaMan » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:32 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:46 am
AudioTechnicaMan wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:34 am
Everyone who takes the reins of IBS always end up in a ditch with there eceleb career dead as dirt.
Except Jim. And Nick has done a Jim and is avoiding them, people kept asking him to talk about Warski in his chat and he barely said shit about some recent drama about some guy getting arrested and moved on. My only issue though is he is very chummy with foxdickfarms, I think he is doing it because they are good at digging and are useful for a lawyer who wants to sue some asshole who thinks being anonymous means they are immune. On a recent stream about doxing I had to tune out after 5 minutes when Null claimed he is the only person who has been doxed that had someone come to his house. The amount of swatting's alone prove he is full of shit, and off the top of my head Spoony had a fan go to his house, ED pranked Asalieri by making an online add getting people go to his house to ask for free games and Tucker Carlson had Antifa outside of his house.

I understand why that cunt is hated.
No Nick is a long time member at foxdickfarms. Its been discussed throughly in the foxdickfarms chatbox previously. Mods wont state who he is though on the farms so he doesnt get sued for defamation or something of the sort. He also has helped Jewsh with legal advice previously. Null is a sack of trash e-grifter at this point. I mean, I recall him back on TheGuntRetort stream telling people that if youre scared because you got doxed on foxdickfarms then "just buy a gun pussy". His fucking words. Meanwhile jewsh moon is living in siberia hiding from those filthy troll and comparing himself to wikileaks on discord. Nick had one of his ethot mods on his show recently too. Emprex. Completely unwatchable at that point.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:38 pm

AudioTechnicaMan wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:32 pm
No Nick is a long time member at foxdickfarms. Its been discussed throughly in the foxdickfarms chatbox previously. Mods wont state who he is though on the farms so he doesnt get sued for defamation or something of the sort. He also has helped Jewsh with legal advice previously.
This will be his undoing, if he says one thing they don't like they will reveal his account exposing anything potentially defaming if he has done so. And even then, Nool having dirt on you to blackmail you later is not something you want. Fuck, that might even be why he is on his streams so fucking often.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:59 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:38 pm
AudioTechnicaMan wrote:
No Nick is a long time member at foxdickfarms. Its been discussed throughly in the foxdickfarms chatbox previously. Mods wont state who he is though on the farms so he doesnt get sued for defamation or something of the sort. He also has helped Jewsh with legal advice previously.
This will be his undoing, if he says one thing they don't like they will reveal his account exposing anything potentially defaming if he has done so. And even then, Nool having dirt on you to blackmail you later is not something you want. Fuck, that might even be why he is on his streams so fucking often.
Very interesting. By now, we all know that Nick is a sperg, but I never knew he was so much of one that he was an actual Fox Dick Farms poster. Good Lawd. :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

AudioTechnicaMan

Post by AudioTechnicaMan » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:33 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:38 pm
AudioTechnicaMan wrote:
Probably, I mean why associate with a guy who pokes some GG blogger so hard that the GG blogger goes full into his ass with pedophile claims? Literally what is good about that? He was so excited for attention from NZ he made a big deal of the government people cotacting him about uploading the shooting. Dont be fooled by Nools ideals of "freedumb" he only does it for attention. He was grilled for this on Godwinsons podcast about him banning people and powertripping. They used KingofPol as an example and it forced Jewsh to unban that guy lol. Hypocrit under pressure and Nick is in bed with the guy. I mean, Just look at the drool baby!
1465914252132.jpg
1465914252132.jpg (8 KiB) Viewed 2484 times
I dislike zoom but his streams revealing jewshs pedo stalker shit on those roblox type forums was intense.

Why the fuck Nick would ever openly endorse this shit is beyond me. You could right.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:50 pm

Great. Sounds like this thread has a bright future ahead of it. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:32 pm

To be fair, KoP got unbanned and immediately started sperging HARD again, so I wouldn't hold that one against Nool. Anyone pitying that retard is out of their damn minds, because walking away from the Farms would actually help him.

Kama

Post by Kama » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:17 pm

AudioTechnicaMan wrote:
Poonoo wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:46 am
AudioTechnicaMan wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:34 am
Everyone who takes the reins of IBS always end up in a ditch with there eceleb career dead as dirt.
Except Jim. And Nick has done a Jim and is avoiding them, people kept asking him to talk about Warski in his chat and he barely said shit about some recent drama about some guy getting arrested and moved on. My only issue though is he is very chummy with foxdickfarms, I think he is doing it because they are good at digging and are useful for a lawyer who wants to sue some asshole who thinks being anonymous means they are immune. On a recent stream about doxing I had to tune out after 5 minutes when Null claimed he is the only person who has been doxed that had someone come to his house. The amount of swatting's alone prove he is full of shit, and off the top of my head Spoony had a fan go to his house, ED pranked Asalieri by making an online add getting people go to his house to ask for free games and Tucker Carlson had Antifa outside of his house.

I understand why that cunt is hated.
No Nick is a long time member at foxdickfarms. Its been discussed throughly in the foxdickfarms chatbox previously. Mods wont state who he is though on the farms so he doesnt get sued for defamation or something of the sort. He also has helped Jewsh with legal advice previously. Null is a sack of trash e-grifter at this point. I mean, I recall him back on TheGuntRetort stream telling people that if youre scared because you got doxed on foxdickfarms then "just buy a gun pussy". His fucking words. Meanwhile jewsh moon is living in siberia hiding from those filthy troll and comparing himself to wikileaks on discord. Nick had one of his ethot mods on his show recently too. Emprex. Completely unwatchable at that point.
-That is something I wasn't aware of, but I suppose I shouldn't be so surprised if any sperg ends up on kiwi farms sooner or later

AudioTechnicaMan

Post by AudioTechnicaMan » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:10 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:32 pm
To be fair, KoP got unbanned and immediately started sperging HARD again, so I wouldn't hold that one against Nool. Anyone pitying that retard is out of their damn minds, because walking away from the Farms would actually help him.
Ill hold that to Jewsh all day. Nool should be mocked constantly regardless of who it is. Hes a trollshielding weirdo. KoP got himself banned on purpose this time so who knows. Hes not even worth the time tbh. Unless kop started begging Nick for some efame I could care less.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:22 pm

AudioTechnicaMan wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:33 pm
He was grilled for this on Godwinsons podcast about him banning people and powertripping. They used KingofPol as an example and it forced Jewsh to unban that guy lol.
When was this? Was it on Nool's appearance on This Week in Nectar or was it more recent? Fuck that British fag for nuking everything every other week and making me have to dig for shit.

AudioTechnicaMan

Post by AudioTechnicaMan » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:22 pm
AudioTechnicaMan wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:33 pm
He was grilled for this on Godwinsons podcast about him banning people and powertripping. They used KingofPol as an example and it forced Jewsh to unban that guy lol.
When was this? Was it on Nool's appearance on This Week in Nectar or was it more recent? Fuck that British fag for nuking everything every other week and making me have to dig for shit.
This week in nectar with PPP and LeoFurry.