Rekieta Law

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
CuckTurdginson

Rekieta Law

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:39 pm

I've went back and forth as to whether Rekieta actually needs a thread. I think he's on a winning streak right now with the Vic stuff, his argument has been strong and relatively steady; he's been downright on point compared to the people he's arguing against. :lol:

I'm also interested to see what he does when the Vic stuff wraps up and Vic (most likely) wins his suit. The Vic coverage has got to be like 90% of his Youtube income right now.

We probably need a Weeb Wars thread, though; so this works just as well as the Renfamous or Marzgurl thread. Plus it offers a more direct way to shit on cows like Shane or Toye without dignifying them with their own thread.

I'm looking forward to the livestream tonight.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:43 pm

Well, before this there was the Maddox cuck case and before that was WTFU. He'll find some other legal internet drama to make videos about.
The real question is if he's going to keep the Killstream/IBS crowd or if they will get tired of him.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:48 pm

He also has the Meyer/Waid case which was one of his bigger spergepoints before the Vic incident.
He's by default better than the proper IBS retards because he's not nearly as retarded as they are. He ain't gonna be fishing burgers out of dumpsters or pulling guns on people anytime soon.
I feel like even the hate for IBS is dead. The /cow/ cyclical is pretty dead last I checked.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:58 pm

/cow/ is pretty dead last I checked.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:17 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:48 pm
He's by default better than the proper IBS retards because he's not nearly as retarded as they are.
This isn't his main source of income, it's side money. That is the best way to avoid being a sperg on the net, if he earns less money from this somehow he will still do it, just not as often. The IBS fucks are dependant on drama to make money so when their isn't any they will sperg out for shekels. Just look at fucking Warski when people aren't going after him.

I don't know if Nick needs his own thread yet, maybe later when this Vic shit settles down since Marzgurl's thread is the KickVic thread for now. Meyer vs Waid shit is in Zack's thread too so he covered for now.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

AudioTechnicaMan

Post by AudioTechnicaMan » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:34 am

Oh shit we got a nick thread? Hes suppose to stream about some lolsuit tonight. Also, start placing your bets when his inevitable downfall happens. Everyone who takes the reins of IBS always end up in a ditch with there eceleb career dead as dirt.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:46 am

AudioTechnicaMan wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:34 am
Everyone who takes the reins of IBS always end up in a ditch with there eceleb career dead as dirt.
Except Jim. And Nick has done a Jim and is avoiding them, people kept asking him to talk about Warski in his chat and he barely said shit about some recent drama about some guy getting arrested and moved on. My only issue though is he is very chummy with foxdickfarms, I think he is doing it because they are good at digging and are useful for a lawyer who wants to sue some asshole who thinks being anonymous means they are immune. On a recent stream about doxing I had to tune out after 5 minutes when Null claimed he is the only person who has been doxed that had someone come to his house. The amount of swatting's alone prove he is full of shit, and off the top of my head Spoony had a fan go to his house, ED pranked Asalieri by making an online add getting people go to his house to ask for free games and Tucker Carlson had Antifa outside of his house.

I understand why that cunt is hated.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:49 am

Null sounds like he'd coin the term, "ethical doxing," without flinching.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:15 am

Pepsi Man wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:49 am
Null sounds like he'd coin the term, "ethical doxing," without flinching.
I'm not convinced he hasnt and didnt in that very stream.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:41 am

Null loves to be chummy with Rekieta because he once wanted (maybe still wants) to become an attorney.