Rekieta Law

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:16 pm

Half a dozen children sounds like a very good reason to drink, to be honest.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:07 pm

Wow, I’m not ruling out meth by a damn sight though I have no clue if Minnesota is like Iowa in that regard.

He looks AWFUL. Did Armzgurl call Lupa in for an assist?
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:47 pm

Possibly. Whiskey alone doesn't explain his gaunt visage.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:55 pm

He looks like peak depression Sploogy, or peak cucked PedoJared.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:39 pm

A quite rapid decline as well. When I heard that he looks ill I went to his channel.
Clicked the newest video, not the anime panel one though, and thought he looked fairly normal.

Until I noticed that the video is from 10 months ago and checked out the livestream tab. He looks surprisingly bad.
Peak depression era Spoony fits. You'd still expect more bloat if it was just alcohol.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:58 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:47 pm
Possibly. Whiskey alone doesn't explain his gaunt visage.
Meth would.

A lot of internet celebrities have drug problems. Plenty more than just the ones we talk about on this forum. I remember when this one pet-tuber bitch (people who buy/own a lot of pets and exploit their pet collections for jewtube monies) was exposed as a crack ho.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:55 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:58 am
people who buy/own a lot of pets and exploit their pet collections for jewtube monies
Is it better or worse then the ones exploiting their own children, forcing them to do unboxing videos and sometimes straight up bullying them for views like that Daddy-o-Five piece of shit?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:17 am

Worse. Pets can't disappoint you by transitioning or becoming INs themselves.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:21 am

I guess it's better. You shouldn't even show your children on the internet at all. Both because it's extremely irresponsible and because your children are ugly abominations, making braging about them akin to showing your friends the abnormally huge shit you just took. It's not polite among strangers.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:22 pm

The pet-tuber shit is grim. A lot of it ends with mass die-offs. Pet mysteriously disappear or die and they'll blame it on a sudden disease or something, but it'll turn out later it was a lack of care. The pile o' pets will be neglected and end up starving to death, living in filth with no clean water. Truly nightmare fuel. The "pets as fashion" cunts end up creating a Treblinka for animals.

It's best to assume ANY pet-tuber you see on that website is one of them. There are a couple who seem ok but you really have to watch them for a long time to figure out if they know how to properly care for more than a couple pets. The thing about pets is even one can take a majority of your free time. When you see some cunt on jewtube covered in animals, each of those represents a time and money commitment they probably can't keep up with. Pets are not some fucking toy or fashion accessory. A "pet" is a living being you have taken responsibility for. You have committed to care for it for its entire, full lifespan. If it lives anything less than a good life, that is your fault.

A lot of pet-tubers are also involved in the pet trade. This is suspicious for many reasons. Not least of which being they are financially incentivized to encourage viewers to purchase new pets/new pet products and they are actively engaged in the practice of breeding. Breeding is good when captive-bred is the alternative to wild-caught. But it is not good when the shelters are full of a certain pet (cats/dogs) and the cunts continue to breed more for profit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome