Rekieta Law

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:47 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:33 am
Last night, Nick got drunk during his Dark Souls stream and spilled what he knows. Iago is Sabat and Igor is Sean Shekel, like everyone assumed. He called Vic a pussy, who seems to think that he can still be friends with the people he's suing, but I think that was just drunk-talk.
Either way, I'm sure Nick drunk sperging about Vic and his case doesn't do Vic any favors.

But who cares right? Because Vic isn't going to win an appeal and even NICK knows this. That's why he doesn't give a fuck. All the bullshit he was spewing about Vic winning were more lies designed to milk paypig dollarinos.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:53 pm

After all that shitshow the only good lesson left is that if you have tons of money just hire some sicarios and make the fuckers dissapear, retarda will keep milking all the process but I have no idea if he earns the same level of supercucks as in the beginning, probably better than buying shoes and going to the court for real.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:54 pm

Nick got a taste of cuck bux and now sees real work as beneath him. Hope he loses everything for his ego, just like Marz.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:16 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:54 pm
Nick got a taste of cuck bux and now sees real work as beneath him. Hope he loses everything for his ego, just like Marz.
What did Marz lose? She never had anything before this mess started a year ago.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:19 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:16 pm
CIANigger wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:54 pm
What did Marz lose? She never had anything before this mess started a year ago.
She didn't lose anything. In fact, she managed to con some idiots out of $4,418 with a fraudulent GoFundMe.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:28 pm

These people are so notoriously bad with money that giving them any sort of small windfall is like poisoning your enemy with water. They're more likely to drink themselves to death than pull themselves out of their hole.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:52 pm

Wonder if the taxes she'll have to pay on that GFM will make her do an emergency stream like Linky had to do last year.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:30 pm

The only reason this made any progress at all is because Vic is who he is. All Retarda did was use the fan support Vic had already built.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:34 pm

Bobito wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:53 pm
After all that shitshow the only good lesson left is that if you have tons of money just hire some sicarios and make the fuckers dissapear, retarda will keep milking all the process but I have no idea if he earns the same level of supercucks as in the beginning
Last I checked his stream views were halted since the case went bust but no idea about DrunkChats. Some idiot is definitely losing their NEETbux because Dink got them through dark times even though he took them for a ride more severe than most IN have before him.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:31 pm

At least some of that money went towards the disposition videos. We wouldn't have had those if it wasn't for cuckbucks. Whereas money towards other INs only ever goes towards their bank account or mobile gatchashit. Beats me why anyone would still watch Prick Retarda, though.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!