Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:58 am

Complicity wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:45 am
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:58 am
The judge is a registered/lifelong Republican, Ty went into this with the political advantage and fucked it up anyway, he needs to be fired, no doubt about it.
Wasn't there a rumor somewhere about the judge and Marchi's husband being friends?
That seems like a very specific/convenient kind of rumor, aka one that would make Ty look like less of a bungling idiot.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:07 am

I don't know about that, but I definitely felt like he and Sam Johnson were pals.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:41 am

Spergieta's mistake was establish Go fund Me and get personally involved to the case he was sperging out. His 15 minutes is now over and his reputation is in shatters, he will be always remembered from this shit show and he knows it. He could have continued sperg out legal cases from the distance, milking his pay pigs slowly, but he got greedy, he have to get involved, he wanted his own LOLsuit and got it. :lol:

Ty's mistake was not stay as a random, faceless name in the court papers, his career would have been unscathed regardless the verdict. He would be now just cashing out his fat pay cheques. But instead he decided to start tweeting, appear Nick's streams, going to the anime cons like he was Vic's personal hero chad :roll: . He probably started to believe Nick's hype on him by himself. How embarrassing!

Vic's mistake was trust these two clowns and not stop them sperging out and act like smug in public. He also let Ty mismanage the case (if Ty had just kept it simple defamation case, Vic may had had a lot better chances). Vic did a lot things right initially, he didn't publicly comment this case, beyond denying allegations of sexual harashment. Maybe he should have obtained second opinion some other lawyer of Ty's litigation strategy. I believe it was mentioned somewhere that Ty doesn't have much experience these kind of cases, so it would have probably helped if he had hired someone with experience, instead of trusting recommedation of Nick.

sanicvr00m

Post by sanicvr00m » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:41 am
Spergieta's mistake was establish Go fund Me and get personally involved to the case he was sperging out. His 15 minutes is now over and his reputation is in shatters, he will be always remembered from this shit show and he knows it. He could have continued sperg out legal cases from the distance, milking his pay pigs slowly, but he got greedy, he have to get involved, he wanted his own LOLsuit and got it. :lol:
Bestpost guestpost but you're blinded by a false sense of universal justice on this one. The rat fuck will make off like a bandit with a bigger subscriber base than before and absolutely nobody will give one fuck that he and Ty failed to deliver so much as one crumb of justice for their heckin good boy Vickie Wickie. This is how the paypig game works. They LIKE to be fucked. The harder the better.
SpoilerShow

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:24 pm

Did Vic lose his case yet or what? This lame shit is taking too long.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:36 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:24 pm
Did Vic lose his case yet or what?
For intents and purposes, yes
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:41 am

Essentially yes. Dismissed with prejudice on all counts, which means they can only appeal. But they're unlikely to win on appeal, in my opinion.

Ty and Nick take the money and Ty takes even more if Vic decides to appeal. Nick will probably start to slowly memory hole this entire case and move on to other shit. He's already been doing fewer streams and A`12 has disappeared.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:39 am

If A12 is a real person then he's fucking dead right now.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:31 am

MUH VIC LASAGNA *jumps off bridge*
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:23 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:41 am
They are all fucked now!
But that's not how the world works. Spergketa made and continues to make bank, Ty will be completely unaffected and Vic is just kinda fucked.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!