Rekieta Law

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:21 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:18 pm
I guess Nick's breaking the 'big news' on his show tonight.
I wanna break his big nose.

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:03 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
I guess Nick's breaking the 'big news' on his show tonight. I do wish he'd provide documentation to back some of these claims up, like the shit with Toye beating his wife is ridiculous enough to be plausible, but I'd love to see like documents released and shit like that.
The big news was that the judge ordered everyone (including Marchi) to attempt mediation.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:42 am

SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:21 am

Someone should mediate a brick to that potato nigger's head.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:30 am

Turns out the biggest spergs were the cuckservatives REEEing about wahmen for months, imagine my shock.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:11 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:03 am
CuckTurdginson wrote:
I guess Nick's breaking the 'big news' on his show tonight. I do wish he'd provide documentation to back some of these claims up, like the shit with Toye beating his wife is ridiculous enough to be plausible, but I'd love to see like documents released and shit like that.
The big news was that the judge ordered everyone (including Marchi) to attempt mediation.
Yeah he over hyped that shit. Though he is spinning it as the judge realising he fucked up and is hoping they settle so he doesn't have a bad record with an appeal. Marchi being apart of it is interesting though since all of her shit was dropped.

If he is right then it could be big later on, but he made it out like it was another Funileak. They won't mediate shit though, Ron and Monica are fucking insane and so is their lawyer and Ty will be thinking what Nick is thinking. I hope it's true, since all that bragging they did after that hearing will be for nothing and the one win they got will be for nothing.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:47 am

Like Poonoo said, they won't mediate shit. The only way a settlement will happen is if one side is certain they're going to lose. I think it unlikely Vic will just give up considering the accusations already destroyed his career. If he gives up, he's left with nothing. Even if Ty and Nick fucked around with his case too much, if I were Vic, I'd still have to stick it out. Maybe switch law firms if Ty keeps fucking up, but keep fighting for my right to not be blackballed over unproven assertions.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:15 am

So the video Nick teased was Sabat did a voice over as Vegeta to promote Funimation's attorney, Evan Stone's, campaign for district judge in Texas in 2016. It may be nothing, but Stone lost badly even with the Prince of Saiyans endorsement.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:17 am

On the stream just now he showed a video that some IP lawyer made when he was running for judge where Vegeta endorses him. It doesn't seem like the kind of thing the Japanese license holders would approve of.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:46 am

Will Funimation agree to settle? They have the biggest stake in doing so.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.