Rekieta Law

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:18 pm

He really is fucked if he lied under oath. Not only that, but these domestic abuse reports would allow Beard and his team to form a completely new theory of the case
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:15 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:26 pm
I really understand what cognitive dissonance is now with this shit. Because on the one hand, I want Soye Boye beating up his wife to be true because that would be definitive proof that he's a sack of shit abusing, projecting ass male feminist prick. But on the other hand, I have strong doubts that it could be true because FUCKING LOOK AT HIM. He's got no neck. Fucking pencil little girl arms. If you're his wife and you got beat up by that, you deserve to be treated the same as any male victim of domestic abuse (basically a chorus of 'why don't you control your man'?)
I'm willing to believe he's attacked his wife and I'm willing to believe he made those threats against his second ex wife, her mom's dogs, and the judge (typical male feminist impotent rage, and we've seen the fake tough guy act before out of him), what I'm not willing to believe is his hits did any damage. I imagine his 2nd ex-wife just used the hits as an excuse to dump him on his ass, like when a nigger gets excited because a white called him a nigger.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:19 pm

Too much contact with Vic caused him to become possessed :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:14 pm
Man he's so fucked if this is true.
How many minutes will it take for the landwhale duo Marchi X Rial to throw him under the bus?
They're doubling down on Ron, saying he went to counseling and got fixed.

I'll say this: I didn't know Ron toye was a purveyor of Korean BBQ.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:21 pm

Oh it gets better. Monica is pretty much saying that the ex wives deserved to be abused. We chose wrong partners. That is why those bitches deserved to be smacked. :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:52 pm

So is she suggesting a right partner would've loved a healthy beating :thinking: ?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:02 pm

Just how do they do it? This whole situation is going worse and worse for them. I expected some fairly boring stuff from this lolsuit basically just boiling down to them having no proof, being ordered to shut up and that's it.
Instead it's thisShow
And it just doesn't stop, man. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:10 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:52 pm
So is she suggesting a right partner would've loved a healthy beating :thinking: ?
The right partner wouldn't have been so punchable.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:59 pm

Around 2:10 in part 1, Soye is asked if he was married bwhifh he says yes. Then he was asked if he divorced and when. Site says 6-7 years ago. I will say that fits the timeline for the second ex wife's divorce. But Soye doesn't say he had multiple marriages and he makes it sound like he had only 1.

I will keep going. I need to find the part where he says he was an asshole for the reason of the divorce. That may give me more information on the marriages

A12

Post by A12 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:05 am

Rekieta Law is going to have Ty Beard on his show and he will be discussing Ron Toye’s documents: