Renfamous the award winning Social Justice Warrior

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Lindsay's Liver

Re: Renfamous the award winning Social Justice Warrior

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:23 pm

Chloe Handler is a she/her with a penis who not only rages against Comicsgate on Twitter, but also makes comics that parody Comicsgate.

His Astonishing Gaters series has yet to break $2,000 in Kickstarter support.

More proof that the Twitter SJWs who comment on comics probably don't actually buy or read comics.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:29 pm

This is also a good time to mention the anthology comic "Dead Beats" that Renfamous promoted LIKE CRAZY on a daily basis for months because he had a story in it.

It made $33, 877 on Kickstarter.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:24 am

That seems high
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:05 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:46 pm
I can't tell if these people even READ comics. I know what they hate (Comicsgate, etc.), but I have no idea what they like.
Fantasizing about lesbians and jerking off to lolicon would be a safe bet.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:21 pm

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:31 pm
People who use a pop culture medium as a vehicle for a moral crusade never actually care about the medium.
This. SJWs seem to have a lot of free time on their hands, because when they’re not dredging up something to bitch about they’re posting some gay shit they’re doing.

I recently say an article about how Animorphs was pro trans but refused to even humor it, if they can latch onto something and make it favorable to them, they tear it down.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:54 pm

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:21 pm
Dingus Bajingus wrote:
People who use a pop culture medium as a vehicle for a moral crusade never actually care about the medium.
This. SJWs seem to have a lot of free time on their hands, because when they’re not dredging up something to bitch about they’re posting some gay shit they’re doing.

I recently say an article about how Animorphs was pro trans but refused to even humor it, if they can latch onto something and make it favorable to them, they tear it down.
I was hoping that series was obscure and old enough to be off the NPC radar. Those books were my shit growing up.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:05 am

CIANigger wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:54 pm
I was hoping [Animorphs] was obscure and old enough to be off the NPC radar. Those books were my shit growing up.
The SJW Borg are coming to assimilate everything. They already came for M.A.S.K. Does anyone that wasn't a kid in 1985 even remember that show?
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:55 pm

Have the Bionic Six become trans icons yet?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:02 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:54 pm
Sieg Zeon wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:21 pm
Dingus Bajingus wrote:

I was hoping that series was obscure and old enough to be off the NPC radar. Those books were my shit growing up.
Same here, those books were really solid and rather dark science fiction despite the demographic. Violence/gore, serious consequences, and a really dark overtone. Like sure it’s about adolescent kids fighting an alien invasion who can chill together and laugh and make jokes, but they know if they fuck up all is lost and everyone they know is at risk of being taken by the Yeerk.

Thanks Vox, now kindly morph into a lemming and run off a cliff. Yeah I know they don’t do that but some sort of animal that is prone to death will do.

And I don’t believe a fucking word of this story.
Did you read Animorphs? The books were all the rage at my elementary school, but I deemed them “boy books” and would not pick them up. (My elementary school self had some Problematic views.) At Avidly, Cassius Adair remembers reading Animorphs as a trans kid:
When I meet trans people for the first time, especially in mixed company, I’ll sometimes try out this line where I mention Animorphs offhand, as if I don’t take it seriously, as if I didn’t spend the majority of my first puberty wishing that I were turning into a bird or a tiger instead of into a young woman. More often than not, trans folks will say something to me like, “Oh my god, right? Tobias was totally trans!” Cisgender people will usually take this as their cue to get another drink.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:43 pm

Cisgender people will usually take this as their cue to get another drink
This isn't related to Trannymorphs. Most cis people have this reaction after spending more than 5 minutes in your presence.
-Yours Truly