Andy Warski

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Auli

Andy Warski

Post by Auli » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:34 pm

I didn't find a thread on him, so I made one. He lives in the US now. Is manipulated by everyone, since he's slightly retarded and now RALPH, whom hosts, Killstream, had a fight with Andy and now they are enemies.

BREAKDOOOOWN!

I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Andy Warski

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:25 pm

Warski was/is a cokehead so I can see if he's a little burnt out. Surprised to see Andy and Ralph fallout so fast after the Tonka fiasco. Egos, I guess.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:01 pm

The current shit about zoom, ralph and warski could get posted here I guess. TL;DR is some faggot called Zoom called the cops on Warski and Ralph. First he said it was a joke (which means he broke the law by filing a fake report) and then he says he was genuinely afraid Ralph was going to murder Warski or something.

Everyone involved is an idiot. Warski is a stoned idiot. Ralph is a fat idiot. Zoom is a lying idiot.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:16 pm

I wish all these IBS fake were killed. Of all the gay shit on the internet theirs is the least enjoyable.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:27 pm

Zoom is a doxing sperg who was always going to snap and was clearly mentally unstable when you heard him talk. Getting all buddy buddy with him was a bad idea, that guy will go above and beyond to get info on someone (even more so than a kiwi) and if he feels like you have wronged him he seems like the kind of guy who will try to ruin your life.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Auli

Post by Auli » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:19 am

Is it confirmed that Ralph is an alcoholic, btw?

And Warski... the French-guy was right, he IS pretty low IQ :p
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:38 am

Auli wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:19 am
Why would you think he's anything but?
One of the paypigs he doxed claimed that Ralph also loved meth. I dont doubt it at all.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:30 am

Guys guys. All that really matters is that Mundane Matt is still being shit on.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:21 am

Auli wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:19 am
He was arrested because he punched a cop while drunk in public. He was in jail for months.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:06 am

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:27 pm
Zoom is a doxing sperg who was always going to snap and was clearly mentally unstable when you heard him talk. Getting all buddy buddy with him was a bad idea, that guy will go above and beyond to get info on someone (even more so than a kiwi) and if he feels like you have wronged him he seems like the kind of guy who will try to ruin your life.
Worst part is, Ralph was warned about Zoom by the kiwis, but opted to lash out on Nool instead (Nool and Zoom have some sort of gay hate going on between them). When you get into a situation where Kiwi farms can say "I told you so", you know you fucked up big time.