Rooster Teeth and Chicken Shit

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Rooster Teeth and Chicken Shit

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:53 pm

"Murder hobo" is a term used to describe the stereotypical member of a tabletop RPG party (and by extension video game RPG party, since they all rip off D&D to various extends): A homeless weirdo, always looking for stuff to murder for fun and profit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:09 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:15 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:03 pm
I remember when they were just dudes drinking beer and recording dialogue in a closet
You say that as if that was somehow better than what they become. Those few times I was looking at some achievement on youtube and happened to randomly stumble upon a video of theirs, I was instantly annoyed. Couple of massive douchebags saying stupid shit (like describing what amazing shit they took yesterday, because they couldn't think of anything interesting to say), mostly irrelevant to the stuff I was searching for. Their existence is one big mistake.
>looking up achievement guides

And you’ve never heard the term murder hobo guest? Basically it’s a deranged vagrant who’s more likely to stab you with a switchblade or a nigger knife than to ask for money.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:10 pm

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:36 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Old Black Man wrote:
I remember when they were just dudes drinking beer and recording dialogue in a closet
You say that as if that was somehow better than what they become. Those few times I was looking at some achievement on youtube and happened to randomly stumble upon a video of theirs, I was instantly annoyed. Couple of massive douchebags saying stupid shit (like describing what amazing shit they took yesterday, because they couldn't think of anything interesting to say), mostly irrelevant to the stuff I was searching for. Their existence is one big mistake.
Weren't rooster teeth the ones that sold out for Bethesda, literally wearing bethesda-gifted merchandise while shilling and shit?

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:59 am

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:36 am
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Old Black Man wrote:
Weren't rooster teeth the ones that sold out for Bethesda, literally wearing bethesda-gifted merchandise while shilling and shit?
Well that doesn’t surprise me in the slightest. Also Gus is a faggot who said he wouldn’t play that King Come: Deliverance game because the dev wanted realism and didn’t put darkies in it. Even Ashley Jenkins called him out during the episode of whatever garbage show it was.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:20 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:59 am
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Some Sick Fuck wrote:

Well that doesn’t surprise me in the slightest. Also Gus is a faggot who said he wouldn’t play that King Come: Deliverance game because the dev wanted realism and didn’t put darkies in it. Even Ashley Jenkins called him out during the episode of whatever garbage show it was.
It was pretty bad. "We all LOOOOVE Fallout 4. Anyone doing a review and giving it less than 90/100 MUST be trying to be edgy! A 70/100 review pointing out the actual legitimate bugs is not valid! Yes, we are all wearing giant $200 pipboys gifted to us from Bethesda while saying this"

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:13 am

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:20 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:59 am
BenComicGraphics wrote:

It was pretty bad. "We all LOOOOVE Fallout 4. Anyone doing a review and giving it less than 90/100 MUST be trying to be edgy! A 70/100 review pointing out the actual legitimate bugs is not valid! Yes, we are all wearing giant $200 pipboys gifted to us from Bethesda while saying this"
Burn it all down. There is nothing worth saving.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:32 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
I know nothing about the faggots, just that they are annoying retards and that I hate them. Shilling doesn't surprise me at all, if you don't care about something in the slightest (vidja gayms in this case), you're not going to have a problem lying about them to your braindead audience (children).

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:04 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:20 am
I'm surprised GGGmanlives hasn't joined them yet.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:17 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:13 am
Burn it all down. There is nothing worth saving.
Rooster Teeth or humanity?