Rooster Teeth and Chicken Shit

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 19931
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Rooster Teeth and Chicken Shit

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:53 pm

"Murder hobo" is a term used to describe the stereotypical member of a tabletop RPG party (and by extension video game RPG party, since they all rip off D&D to various extends): A homeless weirdo, always looking for stuff to murder for fun and profit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla
Posts: 2695
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:54 am

Re: Rooster Teeth and Chicken Shit

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:09 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:15 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:03 pm
I remember when they were just dudes drinking beer and recording dialogue in a closet
You say that as if that was somehow better than what they become. Those few times I was looking at some achievement on youtube and happened to randomly stumble upon a video of theirs, I was instantly annoyed. Couple of massive douchebags saying stupid shit (like describing what amazing shit they took yesterday, because they couldn't think of anything interesting to say), mostly irrelevant to the stuff I was searching for. Their existence is one big mistake.
>looking up achievement guides

And you’ve never heard the term murder hobo guest? Basically it’s a deranged vagrant who’s more likely to stab you with a switchblade or a nigger knife than to ask for money.

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 11073
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Rooster Teeth and Chicken Shit

Post by mad bum » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:10 pm

Image
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

BenComicGraphics
Posts: 973
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:51 pm

Re: Rooster Teeth and Chicken Shit

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:36 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:15 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:03 pm
I remember when they were just dudes drinking beer and recording dialogue in a closet
You say that as if that was somehow better than what they become. Those few times I was looking at some achievement on youtube and happened to randomly stumble upon a video of theirs, I was instantly annoyed. Couple of massive douchebags saying stupid shit (like describing what amazing shit they took yesterday, because they couldn't think of anything interesting to say), mostly irrelevant to the stuff I was searching for. Their existence is one big mistake.
Weren't rooster teeth the ones that sold out for Bethesda, literally wearing bethesda-gifted merchandise while shilling and shit?

User avatar
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla
Posts: 2695
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:54 am

Re: Rooster Teeth and Chicken Shit

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:59 am

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:36 am
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:15 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:03 pm
I remember when they were just dudes drinking beer and recording dialogue in a closet
You say that as if that was somehow better than what they become. Those few times I was looking at some achievement on youtube and happened to randomly stumble upon a video of theirs, I was instantly annoyed. Couple of massive douchebags saying stupid shit (like describing what amazing shit they took yesterday, because they couldn't think of anything interesting to say), mostly irrelevant to the stuff I was searching for. Their existence is one big mistake.
Weren't rooster teeth the ones that sold out for Bethesda, literally wearing bethesda-gifted merchandise while shilling and shit?
Well that doesn’t surprise me in the slightest. Also Gus is a faggot who said he wouldn’t play that King Come: Deliverance game because the dev wanted realism and didn’t put darkies in it. Even Ashley Jenkins called him out during the episode of whatever garbage show it was.

BenComicGraphics
Posts: 973
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:51 pm

Re: Rooster Teeth and Chicken Shit

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:20 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:59 am
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:36 am
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:15 pm


You say that as if that was somehow better than what they become. Those few times I was looking at some achievement on youtube and happened to randomly stumble upon a video of theirs, I was instantly annoyed. Couple of massive douchebags saying stupid shit (like describing what amazing shit they took yesterday, because they couldn't think of anything interesting to say), mostly irrelevant to the stuff I was searching for. Their existence is one big mistake.
Weren't rooster teeth the ones that sold out for Bethesda, literally wearing bethesda-gifted merchandise while shilling and shit?
Well that doesn’t surprise me in the slightest. Also Gus is a faggot who said he wouldn’t play that King Come: Deliverance game because the dev wanted realism and didn’t put darkies in it. Even Ashley Jenkins called him out during the episode of whatever garbage show it was.
It was pretty bad. "We all LOOOOVE Fallout 4. Anyone doing a review and giving it less than 90/100 MUST be trying to be edgy! A 70/100 review pointing out the actual legitimate bugs is not valid! Yes, we are all wearing giant $200 pipboys gifted to us from Bethesda while saying this"

User avatar
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla
Posts: 2695
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:54 am

Re: Rooster Teeth and Chicken Shit

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:13 am

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:20 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:59 am
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:36 am


Weren't rooster teeth the ones that sold out for Bethesda, literally wearing bethesda-gifted merchandise while shilling and shit?
Well that doesn’t surprise me in the slightest. Also Gus is a faggot who said he wouldn’t play that King Come: Deliverance game because the dev wanted realism and didn’t put darkies in it. Even Ashley Jenkins called him out during the episode of whatever garbage show it was.
It was pretty bad. "We all LOOOOVE Fallout 4. Anyone doing a review and giving it less than 90/100 MUST be trying to be edgy! A 70/100 review pointing out the actual legitimate bugs is not valid! Yes, we are all wearing giant $200 pipboys gifted to us from Bethesda while saying this"
Burn it all down. There is nothing worth saving.

User avatar
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3592
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:10 am

Re: Rooster Teeth and Chicken Shit

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:32 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:36 am
Weren't rooster teeth the ones that sold out for Bethesda, literally wearing bethesda-gifted merchandise while shilling and shit?
I know nothing about the faggots, just that they are annoying retards and that I hate them. Shilling doesn't surprise me at all, if you don't care about something in the slightest (vidja gayms in this case), you're not going to have a problem lying about them to your braindead audience (children).
Image

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Totally not a Nazi
Posts: 24196
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Rooster Teeth and Chicken Shit

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:04 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:20 am
It was pretty bad. "We all LOOOOVE Fallout 4. Anyone doing a review and giving it less than 90/100 MUST be trying to be edgy! A 70/100 review pointing out the actual legitimate bugs is not valid! Yes, we are all wearing giant $200 pipboys gifted to us from Bethesda while saying this"
I'm surprised GGGmanlives hasn't joined them yet.
Slam the child on the hard concrete!

User avatar
Guest

Re: Rooster Teeth and Chicken Shit

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:17 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:13 am
Burn it all down. There is nothing worth saving.
Rooster Teeth or humanity?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Keith Chegwin and 8 guests