Rooster Teeth and Chicken Shit

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
pibbs

Re: Rooster Teeth and Chicken Shit

Post by pibbs » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:07 am

I stopped watching RvB around the time they had female Spartan(s) wholesale kicking the ass of the male Spartans. Yawn.

I'm so sick of feminist power fantasies. And fuck Captain Marvel and Cunt Cheese Larson.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:02 am

Gay thread
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:17 am

Agreed. RT is just every other youtube shit minus any worth while drama. They virtue signal for SocJus and try to sweep all their infractions under the rug while autists watch their regurgitated pop culture bullshit. What makes a truly sperg worthy IN is that deep lack of self awareness and unwarranted self importance. RT just keeps their heads down and cashes them checks.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:18 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:17 am
Agreed. RT is just every other youtube shit minus any worth while drama. They virtue signal for SocJus and try to sweep all their infractions under the rug while autists watch their regurgitated pop culture bullshit. What makes a truly sperg worthy IN is that deep lack of self awareness and unwarranted self importance. RT just keeps their heads down and cashes them checks.
I dunno man, I've been doing some digging and see some really vile shit...
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:23 am

I think there was only one incident I ever heard that's about five or six years old now. Back when Ray still worked at Achievement Hunter, he also streamed on the side since there wasn't really a non-compete clause and everyone was allowed to do other projects outside the company so long as it didn't interfere with the main work. Anyway, when RT wanted to get into streaming, they approached Ray and he was up for helping him, until they demanded that instead of creating a new channel and building it from the ground up, he hand over his personal channel because it already had an audience attached. It caused him to almost quit right then and there but he stayed on for another year or so. I think they ended up backing off on their claim but I'm not sure, I wasn't really following AH at the time.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:49 am

So it's just another CHURNGEDACHUNNEL waiting to happen over nothing.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:44 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:57 am
It sounds like this is something Transformers fans should be concerned about. The previous Transformers cartoons produced by Machinema were god-awful garbage that somehow united like 90+% of the fandom against, which is mostly unheard of. Usually at least half the fandom will be sycophantic to whatever the new product is.
Aren't they already united against the shitty comics?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:20 am
What the hell are you fags talking about?
Even I heard the story, and I have long forgotten that the people involved were associated with RT. It's a classic Greek tragedy:

>Internet nobody marries 3D waifu
>3D waifu insists on owning cats despite the Internet Nobody being highly allergic to them
>Internet Nobody caves in because he's the bottom bitch in the relationship
>Internet Nobody becomes extremely sick thanks to the cats and/or the medicine he took to counter the allergy and eventually dies
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:02 am

Thank you Voice, I can always count on you. :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:24 pm

Rooster teeth also bought screw attack and Craig continues to act like a victim because they kicked his ass out despite him being the one who sold.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:48 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:44 am
Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:57 am
It sounds like this is something Transformers fans should be concerned about. The previous Transformers cartoons produced by Machinema were god-awful garbage that somehow united like 90+% of the fandom against, which is mostly unheard of. Usually at least half the fandom will be sycophantic to whatever the new product is.
Aren't they already united against the shitty comics?
I wish. :(
お前はもう死んでいる。