Rooster Teeth and Chicken Shit

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Rooster Teeth and Chicken Shit

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:18 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:45 pm
Instead of spending all that money on terrible tattoos he should've invested in a few classes with a speech therapist. Nigger can't finish a single sentence without "uuuuh". Insufferable.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:05 am

mad bum wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:21 am
That's what happens when your halo fan fiction becomes a fucking company.
Though unlike TeamSoyStar, they knew how to diversify.
At least at the start. Dunno what they're even producing these days besides that 3D Knockoff Animu that looks horrible in stills.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:09 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:18 am
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:45 pm
Instead of spending all that money on terrible tattoos he should've invested in a few classes with a speech therapist. Nigger can't finish a single sentence without "uuuuh". Insufferable.
This guy was a drug addled alcoholic who’d come to work all fucked up and shit himself on multiple occasions. I’m surprised he’s still alive.

Fuckers like Spoony and Geoff live but we lose Auli and others. No justice in this world.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:10 am

Those comments are top cancer.
>Geoff is truly someone with one of the strongest wills on the Internet
If he's a drug addled alcoholic he's not strong willed at all.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:35 am

I should hire Flashgitz to animate my fanfic storys and hope for shad to read some of it, too.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:34 pm

They live on their Let's Plays and a bunch of fancy set shows that are little more than podcasts.
The epitome of the IN idea that more money MUST go into higher production values and nothing else.

Their appeal at first was a bunch of regular Gen X people with close to normie views and humor on the Internet. The keep the appearance of most of their stars as still bro types who work out, but the soy quotient has steadily increased over the years--first in the background, then quietly creeping in.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:52 pm

But at least they have a studio.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:36 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:34 pm
They live on their Let's Plays and a bunch of fancy set shows that are little more than podcasts.
The epitome of the IN idea that more money MUST go into higher production values and nothing else.

Their appeal at first was a bunch of regular Gen X people with close to normie views and humor on the Internet. The keep the appearance of most of their stars as still bro types who work out, but the soy quotient has steadily increased over the years--first in the background, then quietly creeping in.
Yeah at first I had some respect for them, and when they hit their 10 year mark I was impressed. I checked out of RvB once it went full CGI and focused on fight scenes, so I can’t rate it beyond that. In a way I respect RWBY just because Monty has a vision and saw it through, well till he died and the suits took over, but sadly it was incredibly derivative of other existing work to the point where homages were shameless rip offs. It’s like a poor man Chrome Shelled Regions with a fairy tale paint job.

Burnie seemed like a cool old dude, and I liked people like Kathleen, shame she got cancelled for accusing Ashley Jenkins of riding Burnie’s cock to the top. Matt is a pussy who bent the knee to Cuntimation and soothed Monica Landwhale’s boo boos from the ISWV meanies. Gus showed his SJW oppressed minority card when he stated he wouldn’t play Kingdom Come: Deliverance because the creator kept it authentic and didn’t include darkies. Even Ashley called him out on that. Jack was always a punching bag, and Geoff as I said was a junkie alcoholic loser who has probably fucked his kid’s head up with his wannabe suicide girl’s ex’s help. Not sure about Dan aka Donut, and Joel always seemed harmless, although for all I know he’s trump tweeting or something stupid.

Gus’ wife is a korean sjw cunt too, forgot that. Ryan seemed okay but he’s probably a pussy somehow. Gavin is a fucking retard. Barb was okay as the girl, talking about masturbating 11 times in one day and waxing her snatch. Lindsay is a fat gross bitch who cries that she was a bully as a kid because she was fat. She was kinda cute at one point and used to be one of their models, but man did she whale out. Blaine is a douchebro, Ray was a spic edgelord who probably has an account on the farms, and Kerry was one of those who claimed RWBY after Monty’s demise.

I stopped watching years ago so I’ve lost track of all the losers, but what clips I see from outside sources make me want them to go under. Their most original animated series is Camp Camp, which is just a mediocre adult cartoon at best. Gen:Lock is even more of a rip off than RWBY, to the point where I’m convinced they’ve stolen mechanical designs and scenes from existing mecha shows. But they got David Tennant and Moronica so it’s legit bro.

I’m with you Tony, they’re a company I really want to see to under. They’ve always presented themselves as this shining anti establishment company, but we’re learning more and more about their true sleazy nature. I want shitlib Texas to burn. If they ever go under, Gavin can be a cuck living off of his slut Meg Turney’s (are they still a thing?) only fans and soft nudes. At least Kara gave us legit nudes before she bailed, low quality aside.

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:03 am

Wow! Speaking of soy, I read this shortly after my post. If any of us outsiders said this, we’d be drawn and quartered.

https://boundingintocomics.com/2020/04/ ... er-outfit/

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:29 pm

It's Black Lives Serious and Sad Time:

Summary is that it was so bad that LeVar Burton's bisexual daughter Micah had a terrible time at RT and why they all failed as white people.
Especially Geoff. Holy shit does he flagellate himself at the altar of Whitness is Evil at the 40 minute mark.
SpoilerShow
The token black replacement also cries because shes gay and gets hate because she does'nt to competantly play video games on the video game channel.

You'll be completely surprised at her suggestion: ban/get rid of those who don't like her.
Last edited by Tony Schiavone on Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.