Rooster Teeth and Chicken Shit

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: Rooster Teeth and Chicken Shit

Post by Guru Larry » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:37 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:14 am

I do laugh at Craig getting butthurt due to Machinima saying their shows suck which ironically Screw Attack becoming Death Battle since that was anyone cared about.
Where in the video does he say that?

But $100 says he never mentioned me in the video. ScrewAttack's biggest downfall was Craig constantly screwing people over. A lot left after he didn't include them in the GameTrailers deal, then the whole Handsome Tom thing...

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:09 pm

Guru Larry wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:37 am
Dehbashi wrote:

I do laugh at Craig getting butthurt due to Machinima saying their shows suck which ironically Screw Attack becoming Death Battle since that was anyone cared about.

But $100 says he never mentioned me in the video. ScrewAttack's biggest downfall was Craig constantly screwing people over. A lot left after he didn't include them in the GameTrailers deal, then the whole Handsome Tom thing...
Oh yeah. I forgot that there was a Screw Attack UK and you were a part of it. Man did you get screwed with minimum exposure through 2 of the original internet video companies that took off during the infancy of YouTube. :lol:

Back to the topic at hand. After the 5 minute mark is when he starts to talk about Machinima. He talks about how they were interested in buying Screw Attack. One of the higher ups who Craig doesn't name is gushing about SA's merchandise, game publishing and such with Craig asking about the content on the site. The higher responds with basically we can 10 other creators to do the same content for us which turns Craig off on selling the company to them.

He definitely doesn't mention you what so ever. Heck he mentions Peanut Butter Gamer but not you. Funny he mentions not signing him up as a interior crocodile-alligator as his biggest regret and not screwing over Handsome Tom.

I admit I didn't know SA before Game trailers so who was there at that time except for AVGN?

Also unless it was on Twitter which I don't look at 24/7 none of the former people who worked with SA did any response, written or video, regarding the rebranding. Not ProJared, not AVGN, not PBG, definitely not MatPat and he made 2 videos sperging about Defy Media. Pure silence. The only ones to talk about were fans of the site.

Maybe you would know. Was it that shitty working for Craig?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:38 pm

I think Larry had such little contact with them that you could almost call ScrewAttack UK unofficial. I bet Craig forgot it was even a thing. Wouldn't surprise me since you'd find no mention of it if it wasn't for Larry constantly mentioning it. I believe he even made the Kikepedia entry.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:41 pm

Guru Larry wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:37 am
Dehbashi wrote:

In the video I posted Larry, he doesn't mention you no, he mentioned peanut butter gamer and angn and mattpat though. He also mentions the mashitima thing in it as well
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:27 pm

Fucking, peanut Butter gaymer.... how old is that fuck now? 37?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:03 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:27 pm
Fucking, peanut Butter gaymer.... how old is that fuck now? 37?
Overdue for a shallow grave in any case.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:04 am

>penis butt gay
Nobody cares.

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:48 am

mad bum wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:41 pm
In the video I posted Larry, he doesn't mention you no, he mentioned peanut butter gamer and angn and mattpat though. He also mentions the mashitima thing in it as well
Thought not, I'm the fucking Chris Benoit of ScrewAttack. Yet, I still own the channel ScrewAttack Europe :P

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:50 am

Guru Larry wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:48 am
mad bum wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:41 pm
Thought not, I'm the fucking Chris Benoit of ScrewAttack. Yet, I still own the channel ScrewAttack Europe :P
And that's worth what exactly?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:22 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:50 am

And that's worth what exactly?