Rooster Teeth and Chicken Shit

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Osterzone

Re: Rooster Teeth and Chicken Shit

Post by Osterzone » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:56 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:24 pm
Rooster teeth also bought screw attack and Craig continues to act like a victim because they kicked his ass out despite him being the one who sold.
Craig is still in denial that he owes all his success by hooking onto AVGN early on.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:20 pm

They put Greg Miller’s shiitake mushroom nipples in one of their videos. That’s a crime I can never forgive.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:14 am

Osterzone wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:56 pm
mad bum wrote:
Rooster teeth also bought screw attack and Craig continues to act like a victim because they kicked his ass out despite him being the one who sold.
Craig is still in denial that he owes all his success by hooking onto AVGN early on.
And he got lucky with Death Battle, after Tom left it was Craig's Gamer Daycare.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:32 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:44 am
>Internet nobody marries 3D waifu
>3D waifu insists on owning cats despite the Internet Nobody being highly allergic to them
>Internet Nobody caves in because he's the bottom bitch in the relationship
>Internet Nobody becomes extremely sick thanks to the cats and/or the medicine he took to counter the allergy and eventually dies
I remember on the podcast they talked about the office cat, who is now dead, and Burnie had to take it home because Monty was allergic. But Monty would still work at the office even though the cat was present and apparently never complained, I guess he was able to keep it away from him.

Speaking of allergies, how he actually died was he went in for surgery, had an allergic reaction to the procedure, and after spending a day in a coma he died.

Never heard of the wife forcing him to live with cats though.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:42 am

drisko wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:32 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:44 am
>Internet nobody marries 3D waifu
>3D waifu insists on owning cats despite the Internet Nobody being highly allergic to them
>Internet Nobody caves in because he's the bottom bitch in the relationship
>Internet Nobody becomes extremely sick thanks to the cats and/or the medicine he took to counter the allergy and eventually dies
I remember on the podcast they talked about the office cat, who is now dead, and Burnie had to take it home because Monty was allergic. But Monty would still work at the office even though the cat was present and apparently never complained, I guess he was able to keep it away from him.

Speaking of allergies, how he actually died was he went in for surgery, had an allergic reaction to the procedure, and after spending a day in a coma he died.

Never heard of the wife forcing him to live with cats though.
Yeah, I’m not down with the stupid horrorcow foxdick shit. He was just doing something that isn’t uncommon for those with allergies.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:06 am

There are allergy free cats. That said, you've got to be a total bitch if you can't even enforce your will in the house when it's a necessity to stay alive.
"Oh sure," said the polio victim "I'll get rid of that iron lung because you think it's too noisy. I'm sure I'll somehow manage to breathe without it. Anything for you, honey!"
Just how fucking pussy whipped (incidentally the cause of his death) can you be?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:49 am

Cats are cute.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:16 am

Catgirls are cute. Cats are fickle assholes because unlike dogs, they're smart enough to see past our bullshit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:19 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:56 pm
mad bum wrote:
Craig got the boot from ScrewAttack? Karma is a bitch isn't it? What goes around comes around.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:11 pm

Rooster teeth only wanted death battle, so much so they ditched screw attack and just named the channel death battle. Meanwhile Craig's game attack is only around because all the old G1's will follow him anywhere and are all a bunch of boomers with money.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]