Rooster Teeth and Chicken Shit

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
ban
Posts: 1746
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:32 pm
Location: Banana Islands, Butthort Street 666
Contact:

Rooster Teeth and Chicken Shit

Post by ban » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:44 am

Post and sperge about those fucking losers that gave morons a platform to do their amateurish horribly edited abominations of popular teen vidya that plagued channels at one point and later gave these hacks jobs at big western publishers that suck shit now. :lol:

And other stuff that I can't think on top of my head because the most I know of Rooster teeth is that they made Red Vs Blue that I never watched, the fact they are owned by Machinima parent, Otter media and create the same kind of cancer that plagued youtube since 2008(?). Also, the thing about Monty Oum since I knew him from those Dead Fantasy videos and the fact that his fiance killed him by making him be around cats he was allergic to and overdosed him on anti-allergics. :roll: Needless to say, what followed was very telling for the company and the whole "Monty would have wanted it" and shit while the fiance took control of the project.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow
Image

User avatar
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla
Posts: 2695
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:54 am

Re: Rooster Teeth and Chicken Shit

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:57 am

I’m not gonna jump on the foxdickfarms conspiracy that Monty’s fiancé plotted his death, but I will agree fuck RT and their abuse of his project. They’ve killed any potential RWBY had with their loser pandering and I hope they all go under with their wokeness.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Rooster Teeth and Chicken Shit

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:04 am

Is that gay RWBY shit still popular?

User avatar
ban
Posts: 1746
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:32 pm
Location: Banana Islands, Butthort Street 666
Contact:

Re: Rooster Teeth and Chicken Shit

Post by ban » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:09 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:57 am
I’m not gonna jump on the foxdickfarms conspiracy that Monty’s fiancé plotted his death, but I will agree fuck RT and their abuse of his project. They’ve killed any potential RWBY had with their loser pandering and I hope they all go under with their wokeness.
I don't believe no conspiracies either but if you see how the cunt acts, I really believe she killed him due to overwhelming cuntness and stupidity. She seems like the down-syndrome mongoloid type that is all needy and does pouty faces and goes full autist when something doesn't go her since she threw tantrums over Monty not wanting her cats and she was unreasonable. Who cares about the guy being allergic, fuck him, mememememe. That kind of thing.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow
Image

User avatar
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4453
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Re: Rooster Teeth and Chicken Shit

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:20 am

What the hell are you fags talking about?

User avatar
Guest

Re: Rooster Teeth and Chicken Shit

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:21 am

Serves him right, he trusted a cunt.

User avatar
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla
Posts: 2695
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:54 am

Re: Rooster Teeth and Chicken Shit

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:24 am

ban wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:09 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:57 am
I’m not gonna jump on the foxdickfarms conspiracy that Monty’s fiancé plotted his death, but I will agree fuck RT and their abuse of his project. They’ve killed any potential RWBY had with their loser pandering and I hope they all go under with their wokeness.
I don't believe no conspiracies either but if you see how the cunt acts, I really believe she killed him due to overwhelming cuntness and stupidity. She seems like the down-syndrome mongoloid type that is all needy and does pouty faces and goes full autist when something doesn't go her since she threw tantrums over Monty not wanting her cats and she was unreasonable. Who cares about the guy being allergic, fuck him, mememememe. That kind of thing.
Maybe, maybe not. She did get shut out by RT and I'm more curious about that. Sure being a spouse doesn't make her entitled to working on the series, but maybe she had some insight that Oum shared with her. I don't know what he was like, all I remember is that Burnie (who I admit to kinda liking at one point) said that he was incredibly positive and never had anything negative to say about others. No idea if that's true, or if he'd support this, but what do I know? I'm a nobody.

I'm more interested in the Kathleen Zuelch and what she brought up. She had been with the company since their working in the literal closet days, and always seemed to be cool. She left, and later trashed Ashley Jenkins and other female employees and said that the former only got her position by banging Burnie. Now I don't know Ash well and haven't watched RT in a long ass time, but one merit I'll give is that she countered faggot Gus when he said he wouldn't play the "racist" Kingdom Come Deliverance.

I'll leave some links below and am reading into this myself. A guy who was friends with Monty named Shane Newville

https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/c ... en_zuelch/ (apologies for plebbit but the non sycophants in comments have good insight)

Shane Newville's open letter, now this is fucking interesting.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-H0Ku ... ef=2&pli=1

User avatar
drisko
Posts: 2527
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:12 pm

Re: Rooster Teeth and Chicken Shit

Post by drisko » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:01 am

What's funny about Kathleen is that back in season five, they made a joke about Sister joining the Blue team and that causing Tex to get possessive, mention how the team were her jerks and if Sister tried to become more popular then she'd make her cry by talking shit about her behind her back.

If that was done today, it would be seen as sexist, but it sounds like that's exactly what happened.

User avatar
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla
Posts: 2695
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:54 am

Re: Rooster Teeth and Chicken Shit

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:02 am

drisko wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:01 am
What's funny about Kathleen is that back in season five, they made a joke about Sister joining the Blue team and that causing Tex to get possessive, mention how the team were her jerks and if Sister tried to become more popular then she'd make her cry by talking shit about her behind her back.

If that was done today, it would be seen as sexist, but it sounds like that's exactly what happened.
Haha, very true.

The letter that Shane wrote is really breaking my heart man. My hatred for RT is fired up now. Love the smug cunts at the company weighing in on #KillVic and the "Vic"tims

User avatar
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4692
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 pm
Location: W. WA, USA

Re: Rooster Teeth and Chicken Shit

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:57 am

I don't know anything about these Rooster Teeth guys. I had a friend that tried to get me to watch Red vs Blue, but I never did.

But they got the rights to make a Transformers cartoon
https://deadline.com/2019/02/netflix-tr ... 202558192/
It sounds like this is something Transformers fans should be concerned about. The previous Transformers cartoons produced by Machinema were god-awful garbage that somehow united like 90+% of the fandom against, which is mostly unheard of. Usually at least half the fandom will be sycophantic to whatever the new product is.
CURRENTLY BLOCKED BY: Nostalgia Chick, Todd in the Shadows, JesuOtaku, Linkara, MarzGurl, DC Douglas, Spoony, Suede

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests