Post by Guest » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:16 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:17 am
oldbones wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:16 am
CIANIgger wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:43 am
Literally Who? Details nigger!
All you need to know is this loser inspired spoony. He's the original angry shithead. Early avgn clone but more angry, less talented, and balder than film bald.
Unlike James he was one of the clones who actually was a raging sperg.

Also Basketball CIA agent, thanks for outing yourself as a newfag. Back when DHI was an actual site run by a teenage dictator he was apart of it, though like all contributors like Ebeeto and Urinating Tree he never uploaded shit.

Larry said that he got married and seemed to sort his life out, but it looks like he will be an eternal spergy lolcow.

If this thread doesn't generate much traction I'll merge it with the YouTube oldfag thread

😂😂 so let me get this straight... his ex asked him for $50 and he didn’t give it to her so she got pissed off with him and cheated on him with the guy that raped her??

I wouldn’t waste my breath screaming at a slut, would just tell her to fuck off and leave it at that. This guy just sounds beta as fuck.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Marco AKA Armake21 is now on Twitch

Post by Poonoo » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:16 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:17 am
oldbones wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:16 am

All you need to know is this loser inspired spoony. He's the original angry shithead. Early avgn clone but more angry, less talented, and balder than film bald.
Unlike James he was one of the clones who actually was a raging sperg.

Also Basketball CIA agent, thanks for outing yourself as a newfag. Back when DHI was an actual site run by a teenage dictator he was apart of it, though like all contributors like Ebeeto and Urinating Tree he never uploaded shit.

Larry said that he got married and seemed to sort his life out, but it looks like he will be an eternal spergy lolcow.

If this thread doesn't generate much traction I'll merge it with the YouTube oldfag thread

😂😂 so let me get this straight... his ex asked him for $50 and he didn’t give it to her so she got pissed off with him and cheated on him with the guy that raped her??

I wouldn’t waste my breath screaming at a slut, would just tell her to fuck off and leave it at that. This guy just sounds beta as fuck.
I'm pretty sure she was 19 or something while he was in his early 30s, if any woman at that age is chasing guys above 25 she has issues.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:15 pm

B-b-but young chicks are HOT!

(They are, but that's why the concept of "pump & dump" was invented - so they don't stay on your vicinity when their issues show up)

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:37 pm

Not surprised about the marrage, he fucked off with his girlfriend to Las Vegas and got married in one of those crummy Elvis chappels.

I thought people only do that shit in comedies.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:25 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:37 pm
Not surprised about the marrage, he fucked off with his girlfriend to Las Vegas and got married in one of those crummy Elvis chappels.

Internet Nobody retards don't know reality from pop culture. Remember Spoony fucked away his college education and abandoned his career because he saw the movie Office Space.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:51 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:25 am
Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:37 pm

Internet Nobody retards don't know reality from pop culture. Remember Spoony fucked away his college education and abandoned his career because he saw the movie Office Space.
Goes for regular retards just as well. A female employee of mine broke up with her boyfriend because he was an idiot and an asshole. Same day they broke up he hooked up with some bitch he knew only from facebook. A few weeks later he wants to get back with her and since he still had the key to her apartment he did the whole rose petal trace leading into a bedroom full of candles shit.
She was baffled by it. I had the omega kek of the century when she told me.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:55 am

He could have just stole a bunch of shit like a real Chad/nigger.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:50 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:55 am
He could have just stole a bunch of shit like a real Chad/nigger.
Dude's too pathetic for that. He's one of those fuckers that always needs some bitch to validate his purpose in life. Last I heard he recently split his wife and is now scrambling to get some new bitch. I give him six months until he kills himself if he doesn't manage to find one.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:11 am

Some people should just stay virgins.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:19 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:11 am
Some people should just stay virgins.
No joke. Better fate than being a slave to pussy like that guy or some others I, and surely you also, know.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!