I'd normally NEVER EVER do this, but... different surcunstances

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
veris leta facies
Posts: 1005
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:26 pm

Re: I'd normally NEVER EVER do this, but... different surcunstances

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:33 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:07 pm
Only thing guest is good at is finding spicy loli porn considering how many of them post in weebshit. Do us a favor and kill yourself guests to save the FBI the trouble.
That's so cold! Guests aren't animals! They are human beans! #notallguests
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:34 pm
guest wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:42 pm
whats the point in spending all that money on someone who will never contribute to society and will die anyway.
[Insert some edgy nihilistic blogpost here about the futility of life in general compared to the endless, uncaring void surrounding the insignificant little planetoid we call Earth]
I wouldn't go around spouting that shit if I was you, people around here don't think that way, I don't think that way.
Equality can only exist between equals. Civilization implies division of labor, division of labor implies subordination and subordination implies injustice and inequality.

User avatar
Auli
Posts: 2162
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:48 pm
Location: In your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Re: I'd normally NEVER EVER do this, but... different surcunstances

Post by Auli » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:21 pm

I'm actually home now. Forever.

Now to wait to next week for a scan if I'm deathly ill or no and then wait for the news of if I'm deathly ill or not.


Still... home! :D After 10,000 years I'm finally home...
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

User avatar
AngrySpoonySnob
Posts: 2589
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:36 pm

Re: I'd normally NEVER EVER do this, but... different surcunstances

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:41 pm

Auli wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:21 pm
I'm actually home now. Forever.

Now to wait to next week for a scan if I'm deathly ill or no and then wait for the news of if I'm deathly ill or not.


Still... home! :D After 10,000 years I'm finally home...
congrats dude
Personally Id never ever return to a hospital in your case but Ive been over that so I wont press the matter, I just hope you are now done dealing with those satanic pillpushers.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

User avatar
Guest

Re: I'd normally NEVER EVER do this, but... different surcunstances

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:43 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:07 pm
Only thing guest is good at is finding spicy loli porn considering how many of them post in weebshit. Do us a favor and kill yourself guests to save the FBI the trouble.
BAYSED failed normalfag and IRL pedo
veris leta facies wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:33 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:34 pm
guest wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:42 pm
whats the point in spending all that money on someone who will never contribute to society and will die anyway.
[Insert some edgy nihilistic blogpost here about the futility of life in general compared to the endless, uncaring void surrounding the insignificant little planetoid we call Earth]
I wouldn't go around spouting that shit if I was you, people around here don't think that way, I don't think that way.
Dumb.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 12790
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: I'd normally NEVER EVER do this, but... different surcunstances

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:35 pm

Auli wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:21 pm
I'm actually home now. Forever.

Now to wait to next week for a scan if I'm deathly ill or no and then wait for the news of if I'm deathly ill or not.


Still... home! :D After 10,000 years I'm finally home...
Congratu-fucking-lations, mate. You've earned it.

Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Auli
Posts: 2162
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:48 pm
Location: In your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Re: I'd normally NEVER EVER do this, but... different surcunstances

Post by Auli » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:05 pm

Thanks, men! It was almost THREE fucking months xD
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

User avatar
Guest

Re: I'd normally NEVER EVER do this, but... different surcunstances

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:18 pm

row row white power

User avatar
RAPEMAN
Posts: 2242
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Re: I'd normally NEVER EVER do this, but... different surcunstances

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:24 pm

GREAT!

User avatar
GitGud
Posts: 418
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:41 pm

Re: I'd normally NEVER EVER do this, but... different surcunstances

Post by GitGud » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:02 pm

Damn, i am back from hospital too.......idiotic driver hit me with his car and fucked me up bad. Broken Legs and one broken arm with some ribs cracked.
Shitty drivers and a bit of ice on the road...idiots
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

User avatar
AngrySpoonySnob
Posts: 2589
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:36 pm

Re: I'd normally NEVER EVER do this, but... different surcunstances

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:08 pm

GitGud wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:02 pm
Damn, i am back from hospital too.......idiotic driver hit me with his car and fucked me up bad. Broken Legs and one broken arm with some ribs cracked.
Shitty drivers and a bit of ice on the road...idiots

and at the same time we have spoony whining about a little bruise.
Get better soon and then tell spoony he is a pussy
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BigBootyDaddy, Bing [Bot], Bob Turnacoff, Google [Bot] and 19 guests