Kama

Re: I'd normally NEVER EVER do this, but... different surcunstances

Post by Kama » Thu May 16, 2019 4:09 pm

Auli wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 3:53 pm
Imma check projared out, tyty
Kama wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 5:39 pm
I'm not really sure what's been going on outside of reading the first post just now. This is the first that this whole thing has come to my attention, but I hope you keep fighting. Get better soon man. It really sucks to see anyone going through that level of pain.
Thanks, man. Kudos if you managed to understand most of it :p

I took the liberty and edited my first post and apologise if it was... weird. I don't rly wanna go to a place of e-begging, feels dirty. It was just STUCK in my head that I felt I somehow made my parents life worse cuz of the spending they did.

I'll have my brother have a plan in case my parents goes in massive debt or whatever lol.
Normies love sad, basementdwelling, jobless, no GF, sarcastic dicks on the internet, right? xD

So just forget about it. Your support in here, the lols in here and the ppl itself is way way better.

<3 :3 <3 :3 <3 :3 <3 :3
Nah it's fine. Just a lot to take in at once considering the length of the thread, so I probably don't entirely grasp what's happened since the first post. Even so, I at least hope you haven't gotten worse and you're starting to improve a little. Hopefully you get better by the time of the big bang where all these lolcows blow up because all their pent up frustration and shit finally got to them.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri May 17, 2019 10:20 am

I was wondering if you finally kicked it, Auli. Guess the reaper will have to continue to be pissed off. At this rate, you're gonna outlive everyone here. You'll be shitposting from the hospital when you're 80 and I'm dead.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon May 20, 2019 10:00 am

I literally have no idea where I'm at now (as in life, I'm not high lol). Treatment didn't work, so I've waited 2 weeks for test answer. Hopefully this week.

Everyone is kinda mellow around me and I suddenly got the "are you afraid to die?" question from a doctor. While my mom was in the too, which was lame of him.

I'm guessing further treatment is chemo or another transplant. Too bad I haven't had the chance to recover, cuz being in shape would have helped.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 20, 2019 4:30 pm

I'm hoping that you will go well after all :3
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kama

Post by Kama » Mon May 20, 2019 6:30 pm

Yeah I really hope things turn around for you.

Hopefully you find a treatment that works. You shouldn't have to think about death yet.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 21, 2019 1:38 am

Is there any end in sight? I mean that as in suppose you make it through this current shit, would you finally be healthy or are there a few dozen other things?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 21, 2019 4:29 pm

Mr. Bones' Wild Ride never ends.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Auli

Post by Auli » Sat May 25, 2019 9:07 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 1:38 am
Is there any end in sight? I mean that as in suppose you make it through this current shit, would you finally be healthy or are there a few dozen other things?
Still waiting on results so I can get the best and right treatment.

As any end? I mean... my body is so fucked from all these years so it's sorta just random if I'll ever NOT have something wrong with me :p I'll always have sorta bad immune-system which open up loads of crap.

Bottom line, I guess, is... I'll just have to take days as they come.

Kama

Post by Kama » Sat May 25, 2019 9:28 am

Auli wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 9:07 am
Kugelfisch wrote:

As any end? I mean... my body is so fucked from all these years so it's sorta just random if I'll ever NOT have something wrong with me :p I'll always have sorta bad immune-system which open up loads of crap.

Well take care of yourself man. Your home is always here with us. I honestly hate seeing people have to go through stuff like this. I wish it could be easier for you, so you wouldn't have to suffer. And so you could keep living your life the way you want without all the tubes and such.

Auli

Post by Auli » Sat May 25, 2019 11:27 am

Kama wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 9:28 am
Auli wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 9:07 am
Kugelfisch wrote:

Well take care of yourself man. Your home is always here with us. I honestly hate seeing people have to go through stuff like this. I wish it could be easier for you, so you wouldn't have to suffer. And so you could keep living your life the way you want without all the tubes and such.
I might seem to act more "baddass" and "whatever" about all this, but I'm honestly doing ok. I've probably said it before in here, but, this is all I know. Been sick 27/30 years of my life. Don't know any better :p

It's WAAAAY worse for those around me. Especially my mother, whom (I know it's a cliche, but) is THEE best mom in the world.

And ty to you guys as well, I have fun in here :p

Btw...don't think I wrote about it, but a doctor was talking with me and my mom on the daily rounds they do at the hospital and there was some quiet time, since we were pretty much done.... then he suddenly dropped "Are you AFRAID to DIE!?" With my mom in the room... I quickly checled if she was about to cry, and if she had, I'd punch the doctor right in the fucking face xD

I mean... wait for the fucking test results, dude :p