I'd normally NEVER EVER do this, but... different surcunstances

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: I'd normally NEVER EVER do this, but... different surcunstances

Post by Poonoo » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:58 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:14 pm
Poonoo probably wouldn't let me, but I'd pay to keep this place up if it became necessary.
Spend that money on drinks while hitting on boomers at the bar instead.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:22 pm
The upkeep cost of this site is trivial.
And literally $9USD a month (that's paid in advance anyway, hosting is paid for until early 2021). If we blew up in popularity it would cost more but even then it's highly unlikely that we will become huge like foxdickfarms since forums in general aren't as popular as they used to be and what we talk about is insanely niche.
Kugelfisch wrote:
I digress. DHI has pretty much always served the purpose (at least the forum) of being the place to vent your grievances you can't easily voice elsewhere. Most posters at 1.0 were people banned from Spoony's or the TGWTG forum. Allowing people to post even without an account is a logical step further in that direction.
Time for some DHI Lore:

A shame Monty was a fucking idiot who forgot about that. Though like the lefty shitter that he was it was never about free speech for him, he wanted his own TGWTG site with Ebeeto and UriniatingTree and tried to become popular by shitting on the competition rather than improving himself and just being good. Once he realised no one read his crappy articles and that Ebeeto and UrinatingTree didn't respect him enough to make videos (and why would they, Monty was a teenager and they were in their early to mid 20s) he got shitty with the user base and secretly hated us.

1.0 at one point got so fucking bad that you had to login just to see the fucking forum, just like Spoony's. I knew what he was doing, he wanted Ebeeto fans who didn't hate TGWTG to go on the site and not be scared off so he tried to hide the forum and make it as hard as possible to access. He removed the link to it on the main page or made it hard to see (can't remember), so he was just as bad as the INs we hated. He implemented so many shitty rules even very early on when we had 6 regulars, he couldn't help being a typical freedom hating Anglo. Teenage Dictator indeed.

Oh and BTW, he was a mod on some older forum for Ebeeto and UrinatingTree who asked for more power, it wasn't just given to him. Again proving me stance that anyone who WANTS to be a mod is just a power hungry fuck who'll abuse it immediately, hence why in real life politicians are scum.

DHI has had way less internal drama since 2.0, since a lot of that was caused by Monty's anal rules and people (often me) going off at him for it. DHI became something Monty didn't intend and as some of you oldfags have said here I understood what it was when I made 2.0 (and for any newfags, 2.0 was originally a backup since the forum part of DHI died. A few months later once DHI proper was dead people migrated, it was like DHI's bitchute channel for a few months). The users came here to escape tight assed authoritarian mods and safe spaces before they were called safe spaces, and it will always be that way.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:06 am

So what became of Monty?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:17 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Guestposting is one of the few good forum functionalities.
So you've finally admitted that Guestposting wasn't a mistake.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:32 am

Rushy wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:06 am
So what became of Monty?
He made shitty Cyberpunk music and then vanished. He still has a Twitter:

https://twitter.com/Montlygon

And of course he is following 4chan trends like he always did. Even back then he was bragging about posting on 4chan, "do you even post on the most popular forum in the world" like this guy:

The guy that said "I'm a b/tard"? Monty.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:40 am

Rushy wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:06 am
So what became of Monty?
AIDS
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:01 am

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:32 am
And of course he is following 4chan trends like he always did. Even back then he was bragging about posting on 4chan, "do you even post on the most popular forum in the world"
The perfect posterchild of 4chins users if you ever want to show people that the place is plebbit 2.0. Regurgitating forced memes, is an uncultured newfag swine that didn't bother to lurk, abused internet power worse than your average subpleddit mod - really just a slightly older version of grade school kids doing Fortnite dances. I guess it's something that can't be quite explained to an outsider but my disgust at faggots like that is immense.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:28 pm
http://irategamersucks.blogspot.com/ is still a heavily updated thing in the year 2019. BatDan is now BatDanNight though.
Tbf, he apparently only does one post per months. Also apparently whining that Bores has yet to start his newest Irate reboot or something.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:37 pm

The world has to be informed of the evil incarnate that is Chris Bores! Reeeeeeee!

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:01 am

Auli is gone?
Shiiiiit im going to miss him.
RIP you sick angel
"shattering arms and protecting boss are the duties of a real man" - Jackson jin
"Nothing is more badass than getting stabbed with a katana and survive." -Auli

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:29 pm

In your bedroom folding your clothes. Existing is basically all I do.
:( :( :( :( :(