I'd normally NEVER EVER do this, but... different surcunstances

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: I'd normally NEVER EVER do this, but... different surcunstances

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:29 pm

GitGud wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:02 pm
Damn, i am back from hospital too.......idiotic driver hit me with his car and fucked me up bad. Broken Legs and one broken arm with some ribs cracked.
Shitty drivers and a bit of ice on the road...idiots
Some people can't fucking drive in the winter. Never drive in a city in Canada in the winter.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:32 pm

GitGud wrote:
Damn, i am back from hospital too.......idiotic driver hit me with his car and fucked me up bad. Broken Legs and one broken arm with some ribs cracked.
Dang! You ok now? Does it hurt? I've never really broken anything, but my guess is that it sucks hard.

Get good, GitGud! :)

Edit: What annoys me at winter is that people seem to forget that it can be slippery at winter. EVERY winter. Maybe start remembering from last winter, you fucktards?

It's like the US of "THIS IS THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!!" A that can't handle 0.2" of snow and CANCELS FUCKING SCHOOL because of NOTHING...
Last edited by Auli on Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:33 pm

GitGud wrote:
Woah. Get well soon, and once you do, send that bastard to a wheelchair. I would.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:49 pm

I think the problem is that people KNOW they cant drive for shit and will be a danger with snow but are forced to risk their lives (and those of others) just to not get fired.

And on top of that that most people are so dumb they wont take into consideration they need to calculate like 2 or 3 times the travel time, move from home earlier and drive slower.

So our capitalistic system combined with hard economic times is basically forcing people to gamble lives away in order to keep their job.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:00 am

GitGud wrote:
Was the other driver a lanky pasty man with greasy hair who kept screaming about an orange man?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:00 am

Auli, It's time to start lifting again, train Karate and shutter Sploony's legs to avenge Gitgud's broken limbs. You can do this.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:38 am

It was a 18 year old Girl, fresh from the Fahrschule. She had her Licence for around 10 days. Borrowed a BMW from her dad but no one told her that front weel drive differs from rear weel drive. She was to fast at pulling in to an Driveway, and hit the Pedal to hard. the back of the car turned and then her dump ass paniced so she pushed down even more. Her Car hit me sideways and scraped meaway from my parked car in the lot, ripping my back car door from the frame. Good thing that my daughter was allready seated and save. I felt like a piece of Playdought that is rolled between two fingers. Next thing i know was that my legs had a nice 90° Bend to the side and my arm was fucked up too....then Pain and the light went out for a second. Then a little light in the ambulance.....again a little blackout, and i was in an hospitalbed with 19hours missing.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:25 pm

Ouch, that sounds nasty.

Though on the plus side her daddy probably has enough dough to pay for dat shit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:46 pm

>women drivers

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:00 pm

Well, it will went to court, and with a bit of luck i get some money. A new car is in line, and for the next weeks i will keep a stiff diet of Tilidin and other high grade painkillers.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli