OLD AND I MAJORLY FUCKED UP! :( Hey! Posting this since I MIGHT turn into one!

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
GuestWrong

Re: OLD AND I MAJORLY FUCKED UP! :( Hey! Posting this since I MIGHT turn into one!

Post by GuestWrong » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:39 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:29 pm
>being loyal to the (((king of Jews)))
>the reward for lifelong submission to the Jew is eternal submission to the Jew
FIFY

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: OLD AND I MAJORLY FUCKED UP! :( Hey! Posting this since I MIGHT turn into one!

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:44 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:24 pm
"False churches."

Since religion is a lie, doesn't that make all churches false, aka total fucking bullshit?
Even the bible explicitly calls churches fake. It's one of those parts they conveniently like to skip or have another "interpretation" for.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Re: Hey! Posting this since I night turn into one!

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:45 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:46 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:41 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:38 pm
I know that you guys are all some pathetic virgin losers who have nothing in life but trying to make fun of equally sad and pathetic losers. Hence why i'm happy one is dying and hoping the rest of ya all will follow soon :)
Ah, it's the old virgin spiel again. When the cannon's empty, fire blanks, I guess.
Like I said, high schooler or Lupa/Lupaposter. This moron reminds me of the nigger lover who highjacked the Brad Jones thread.
He's playing the "i don't care about the nobodies either" card, so probably a bullied fag in high school.
Lupa would rather send her goons to do the dirty job

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:53 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:25 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:16 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:00 pm

Not even close to what I said but ok. Also most christians dont know. 90% of the false churches are based on action instead of belief.
My god man, I know you’re an autist but this is a whole new level of stupid.
Cant handle the truth poor feeble minded fool?
You're an idiot. Belief in Christ is demonstrated by the effect it has on the saved individual. You believe your sin was forgiven, so you don't sin anymore, you take action not to sin.

Jesus tells the prostitute to "go and sin no more" expecting her to take action against humanity's inherent sin. He didn't expect her to never be tempted again.

Matthew wrote "if your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it, better that one member perishes than all of you"

John: "by this, they will know you by your love" love is an act, not a feeling, by biblical standards. God so LOVED the world he gave his only son.

You're a fucking moron ASS, assuming that just asking for forgiveness absolves all future sin and responsibilities. It's not a "one and done" thing, ever. You don't accept sin, you fucking at least try and you ask forgiveness every day.

Even your heavenly reward is determined by the weight of your works. Trial by fire.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:59 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:53 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:25 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:16 pm

My god man, I know you’re an autist but this is a whole new level of stupid.
Cant handle the truth poor feeble minded fool?
You're an idiot. Belief in Christ is demonstrated by the effect it has on the saved individual. You believe your sin was forgiven, so you don't sin anymore, you take action not to sin.

Jesus tells the prostitute to "go and sin no more" expecting her to take action against humanity's inherent sin. He didn't expect her to never be tempted again.

Matthew wrote "if your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it, better that one member perishes than all of you"

You're a fucking moron ASS, assuming that just asking for forgiveness absolves all future sin and responsibilities. It's not a "one and done" thing, ever. You don't accept sin, you fucking at least try and you ask forgiveness every day.

Even your heavenly reward is determined by the weight of your works. Trial by fire.
Well said. That zero accountability shit is why I have such a problem with Christianity.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:00 pm

I was training to be a minister at one point. I have the same exact problem's with it man.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:04 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:00 pm
I was training to be a minister at one point. I have the same exact problem's with it man.
If you want to help people, become a social worker. You'll have a much greater effect on people versus feeding into their delusions of Jesus Santa Claus for adults.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:07 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:04 pm
CIANIgger wrote:
If you want to help people, become a social worker. You'll have a much greater effect on people versus feeding into their delusions of Jesus Santa Claus for adults.
Sorry man. I'm a Christian remember? All are sinful and fall short of God. Pretty much it means I believe all people are basically shit and need Jesus lol.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:09 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Is that what made you quit? I grew up in southern territory and had to hear a lot of the Baptist horseshit from people, I think what got me the most was the idea of once you’re baptized you’re forever saved and can never fall from grace. At least Methodists knock that shit to some degree.

Somehow we turned the Auli’s not doing well threat into a rather solid discussion on religion. Gotta love DHI.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:11 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:07 pm
Rapeculture wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:04 pm
CIANIgger wrote:
Sorry man. I'm a Christian remember? All are sinful and fall short of God. Pretty much it means I believe all people are basically shit and need Jesus lol.
If you say so. I can't believe in that stuff. It's all from the same place that the Quran is from, aka the Middle East, aka Rape World.

It's all desert stories written by desert neanderthals.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.