OLD AND I MAJORLY FUCKED UP! :( Hey! Posting this since I MIGHT turn into one!

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Hey! Posting this since I MIGHT turn into one!

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:08 am

Rushy wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:52 pm
Well, sleeping for all eternity sounds pretty fucking dismal to me. No more thoughts, no more sensation, you're just gone. I am genuinely terrified of this.
I dunno, I get pretty pissed off when people wake me up. I want to go right back to sleep.
I used to be like you when I was younger. I'm half-way through life now and it doesn't scare me as much.
A dying person once told me it's just going back to the place you were before you were born. Wherever that was, it wasn't an unpleasant place.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Re: OLD AND I MAJORLY FUCKED UP! :( Hey! Posting this since I MIGHT turn into one!

Post by Rushy » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:20 am

That actually makes me feel better. Thanks, mate
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Musical Space Cowboy

Re: OLD AND I MAJORLY FUCKED UP! :( Hey! Posting this since I MIGHT turn into one!

Post by Musical Space Cowboy » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:39 am

I've only posted once before on here, but I had to log back in to offer my condolences.

My brother had a chronic illness, and after 12 years of dialysis, chemo, and a shit-ton of other nasty drugs he took just to stay alive, his lone healthy kidney got cancer and he decided enough was enough. He took himself off dialysis during his last stay in the hospital, and he's been gone for 5 years. Going through chronic illness is not a fun experience for anyone, that's for sure.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:46 am

Auli has been severely ill for most of his adult life and been in a coma...three times now? I believe that shit killing him when it happens. Auli's a tough motherfucker.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:42 am

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:44 pm
CIANIgger wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:53 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:25 pm

Cant handle the truth poor feeble minded fool?
You're an idiot. Belief in Christ is demonstrated by the effect it has on the saved individual. You believe your sin was forgiven, so you don't sin anymore, you take action not to sin.

Jesus tells the prostitute to "go and sin no more" expecting her to take action against humanity's inherent sin. He didn't expect her to never be tempted again.

Matthew wrote "if your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it, better that one member perishes than all of you"

John: "by this, they will know you by your love" love is an act, not a feeling, by biblical standards. God so LOVED the world he gave his only son.

You're a fucking moron ASS, assuming that just asking for forgiveness absolves all future sin and responsibilities. It's not a "one and done" thing, ever. You don't accept sin, you fucking at least try and you ask forgiveness every day.

Even your heavenly reward is determined by the weight of your works. Trial by fire.
Ive never said or implied any of that XD seek help dude
Everyone here read your contradictions and bullshit. Don't try and start with the "It was only pretend retardation!" excuse.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:18 am

Religion is a fucked up concept and no one should follow it.

Try to be the best and most righteous person that you can be, and you will probably be better than a vast majority of "believers." It really is just that easy.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:39 am

Even a halfway-shitty normy is more than likely to be better than a vast majority of believers. The most shitty people I ever met were all christians. And the ones who were "reborn" were shittier afterwards than before.

Maybe it's because I'm young, but I never saw the point in being afraid of death as nonexistence. Once I realized hell was all bullshit, it was freeing. I'm obviously not traumatized by the fact I didn't exist before I was born. Why should I be traumatized over the fact I won't exist after I die? Same shit. We live as long as we live and if we're lucky, the people we love will carry good memories of us after we go.

I can understand being afraid of the pain involved in a prolonged death. Or of the weakness. Or insanity. But once I've gone, I'll cease to care about anything. A lot of religious folks prey on age-old fears like vultures to peddle their shit.
SpoilerShow
And the way I see god, heaven and hell is pretty simple too. I was a christian for most of my young life into my teens. I spent a hell of a lot of time reading the Wholly Babble, quoting verse and praying that bullshit. None of it's real. But supposing it was, figure it this way: If there is a hell, it's supposedly eternal torture, amirite? And God, God is supposed to be just, moral, fair, pure, kind, etc all that generic good shit. So dig this: Belief is not something you can force. Belief just is. You either believe in something or you don't. Ask yourself if it's just, moral, pure, fair, kind, etc to sentence someone to eternal torture for thought crime, and not even a thought crime that they can have any control over! :D If you think that's too sinful (not believing,) then how about mah nigga Jesus, who said that any man who looks "with lust" at a woman is gonna burn in hell forever? Now ask yourself who made man according to christians? Who made sexual desire according to christians? Who made sexual organs according to christians? If that doesn't tell you this christian shit is a weird cult based around preying upon fears and cultural taboos, I dunno what will. Because there's nothing in this world more natural than heterosexual desire.

TL;DR any god that would torture me for eternity for thought crime, or for looking at a woman lustfully, or for drinking wine, or for not giving 10% of my gross income to a church of fat cat thieves, isn't a god that I would feel morally right worshiping. I'd rather go to hell if going to heaven means worshiping an up-his-own-ass prick who believes thought crime is awesome and burns people alive for being born gay. I mean, have y'all even read accounts of what heaven is supposed to be like? Seems fucking lame. God made some shitty gated community where loudspeakers blast hymns about how great he is 24/7 and there's a bunch of tacky bling everywhere. According to scriptures, the activities seem to mainly consist of eating yourself into a food coma and telling God how fucking amazing he is for keeping you like livestock.
DIPS BEDORA
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:45 am

Your tl;dr is still too long, mate.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:46 am

Rabid got it right.

Anyways, the way I see it, I've been dead for much longer than I've been alive. To return to that state of non-existence is no big deal to me.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:52 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:39 am
Even a halfway-shitty normy is more than likely to be better than a vast majority of believers. The most shitty people I ever met were all christians. And the ones who were "reborn" were shittier afterwards than before.

Maybe it's because I'm young, but I never saw the point in being afraid of death as nonexistence. Once I realized hell was all bullshit, it was freeing. I'm obviously not traumatized by the fact I didn't exist before I was born. Why should I be traumatized over the fact I won't exist after I die? Same shit. We live as long as we live and if we're lucky, the people we love will carry good memories of us after we go.

I can understand being afraid of the pain involved in a prolonged death. Or of the weakness. Or insanity. But once I've gone, I'll cease to care about anything. A lot of religious folks prey on age-old fears like vultures to peddle their shit.
SpoilerShow
And the way I see god, heaven and hell is pretty simple too. I was a christian for most of my young life into my teens. I spent a hell of a lot of time reading the Wholly Babble, quoting verse and praying that bullshit. None of it's real. But supposing it was, figure it this way: If there is a hell, it's supposedly eternal torture, amirite? And God, God is supposed to be just, moral, fair, pure, kind, etc all that generic good shit. So dig this: Belief is not something you can force. Belief just is. You either believe in something or you don't. Ask yourself if it's just, moral, pure, fair, kind, etc to sentence someone to eternal torture for thought crime, and not even a thought crime that they can have any control over! :D If you think that's too sinful (not believing,) then how about mah nigga Jesus, who said that any man who looks "with lust" at a woman is gonna burn in hell forever? Now ask yourself who made man according to christians? Who made sexual desire according to christians? Who made sexual organs according to christians? If that doesn't tell you this christian shit is a weird cult based around preying upon fears and cultural taboos, I dunno what will. Because there's nothing in this world more natural than heterosexual desire.

TL;DR any god that would torture me for eternity for thought crime, or for looking at a woman lustfully, or for drinking wine, or for not giving 10% of my gross income to a church of fat cat thieves, isn't a god that I would feel morally right worshiping. I'd rather go to hell if going to heaven means worshiping an up-his-own-ass prick who believes thought crime is awesome and burns people alive for being born gay. I mean, have y'all even read accounts of what heaven is supposed to be like? Seems fucking lame. God made some shitty gated community where loudspeakers blast hymns about how great he is 24/7 and there's a bunch of tacky bling everywhere. According to scriptures, the activities seem to mainly consist of eating yourself into a food coma and telling God how fucking amazing he is for keeping you like livestock.
DIPS BEDORA
rofl total nonsense from a total coward. You dont even know the difference between people posing as christian and actual christians but ok XD Then you go on on spout several points about so called christians that are only in your head and put them on all christians just because of your anger of the world and your failed life. Pretty sad, seek help perhaps?
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine