OLD AND I MAJORLY FUCKED UP! :( Hey! Posting this since I MIGHT turn into one!

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: OLD AND I MAJORLY FUCKED UP! :( Hey! Posting this since I MIGHT turn into one!

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:15 pm

Yup. Like I said. I'm scared enough of a Hell to take it serious
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Rapeculture

Re: OLD AND I MAJORLY FUCKED UP! :( Hey! Posting this since I MIGHT turn into one!

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:29 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:15 pm
Yup. Like I said. I'm scared enough of a Hell to take it serious
I think Hell is pretty much what we're living in right now, lol.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:38 pm

Nah, we're doing fine. We can sit around in heated homes with running water and shitpost about faggots online.
Just be ready to defend that shit and you can just cruise on from there.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:55 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:09 pm
Is that what made you quit? I grew up in southern territory and had to hear a lot of the Baptist horseshit from people, I think what got me the most was the idea of once you’re baptized you’re forever saved and can never fall from grace. At least Methodists knock that shit to some degree.
From my limited experience with these types of guys, they're usually assholes who join these clubs as a replacement for stopping to be an asshole. With added smugness on top because know they're even more convinced that they're better than you.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:44 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:53 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:25 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:16 pm

My god man, I know you’re an autist but this is a whole new level of stupid.
Cant handle the truth poor feeble minded fool?
You're an idiot. Belief in Christ is demonstrated by the effect it has on the saved individual. You believe your sin was forgiven, so you don't sin anymore, you take action not to sin.

Jesus tells the prostitute to "go and sin no more" expecting her to take action against humanity's inherent sin. He didn't expect her to never be tempted again.

Matthew wrote "if your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it, better that one member perishes than all of you"

John: "by this, they will know you by your love" love is an act, not a feeling, by biblical standards. God so LOVED the world he gave his only son.

You're a fucking moron ASS, assuming that just asking for forgiveness absolves all future sin and responsibilities. It's not a "one and done" thing, ever. You don't accept sin, you fucking at least try and you ask forgiveness every day.

Even your heavenly reward is determined by the weight of your works. Trial by fire.
Ive never said or implied any of that XD seek help dude
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:24 pm

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:39 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:55 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:09 pm
Is that what made you quit? I grew up in southern territory and had to hear a lot of the Baptist horseshit from people, I think what got me the most was the idea of once you’re baptized you’re forever saved and can never fall from grace. At least Methodists knock that shit to some degree.
From my limited experience with these types of guys, they're usually assholes who join these clubs as a replacement for stopping to be an asshole. With added smugness on top because know they're even more convinced that they're better than you.
Yep, smug as fuck and just as twisted. It’s the no true Scotsman policy. You also never see those minister cunts living in a modest home or driving a beater, they and their families are always living comfortable when it comes to cash, all thanks to donations from the flock.

Evangelists and most holy men in general are the original paypig sucking INs. 😄 They need an audience to ramble to, take their money for nothing, and are entitled smug cunts.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:08 pm

Every minister/preacher I ever knew was upper class or upper-middle class. Usually driving a beemer. As for their personalities, the less said the better. Arrogant cunts.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:42 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:59 pm
CIANIgger wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:53 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:25 pm

Cant handle the truth poor feeble minded fool?
You're an idiot. Belief in Christ is demonstrated by the effect it has on the saved individual. You believe your sin was forgiven, so you don't sin anymore, you take action not to sin.

Jesus tells the prostitute to "go and sin no more" expecting her to take action against humanity's inherent sin. He didn't expect her to never be tempted again.

Matthew wrote "if your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it, better that one member perishes than all of you"

You're a fucking moron ASS, assuming that just asking for forgiveness absolves all future sin and responsibilities. It's not a "one and done" thing, ever. You don't accept sin, you fucking at least try and you ask forgiveness every day.

Even your heavenly reward is determined by the weight of your works. Trial by fire.
Well said. That zero accountability shit is why I have such a problem with Christianity.
Didn't CS Lewis have an answer for that? If you accept sin and/or do sins in the name of Christ, it still goes to the Devil and if you do good things for bad reasons, it still counts as something for Christ.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Hey! Posting this since I MIGHT turn into one!

Post by Rushy » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:52 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:18 am
mad bum wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:58 am
I'm with rushy, what isn't scary about just not existing? Don't believe the heaven or hell and spirits shit, when you die you're just gone.
When you get old, you're in constant pain and your body is falling apart and nothing works right. Everyone you ever cared about is dead and nobody remembers the things you cared about and they have a completely different and retarded set of values. At that point you welcome death.
I prefer nothing working right to nothing at all. Whenever they try to make death look nice in the movies, they're like "oh, it'll just be like going to sleep".
Well, sleeping for all eternity sounds pretty fucking dismal to me. No more thoughts, no more sensation, you're just gone. I am genuinely terrified of this.

The irony is, I was actually raised in a Christian family so I should be alright, but my mind refuses to accept the existence of God without positive proof. Everyone in the Bible were like "ooh Jesus can turn water to wine, he must be God, ooh Jesus can walk on water, he must be God, ooh Jesus came back from being fucking crossed, he must be God". No wonder they followed him if he did that shit in front of them. Can I have some of that please?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.