Super Best Friends: Sperge Breakup

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Angelfire Memes

Re: Super Best Friends: Sperge Breakup

Post by Angelfire Memes » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:16 pm

Eventually every thread becomes the Lupa thread. Just not usually so quickly.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:30 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:16 pm
Eventually every thread becomes the Lupa thread. Just not usually so quickly.
So you’re saying that Lupa is the absence of matter and the primordial emptiness that consumes all? That’s quite fitting actually.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:32 pm

I'm smelling some "creative differences" going on...
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:00 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:36 pm
CIANIgger wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:23 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:35 am

I agree with you man, a rotten personality ruins intimacy and sex.
What is this intimacy you speak of?
Something my dad told me about?

Also not to be ASS but Matt’s wife looks like a dude in drag.
Nah man, that's a normal reaction to her. She usually has a lot more dangerhair and tumblrshit on her face than the pictures I showed, though. Her personality also seems very cancerous. Won't be surprised if it comes out Matt drifted far to the left and that drove Pat away. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:18 pm

IN industry has too many Matts and Pats, I can't tell who is who (except for the cunt).

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:10 pm

Please change the thread to "BRAAAAAAAAP-UP", tia.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:39 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:00 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:36 pm
CIANIgger wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:23 pm

What is this intimacy you speak of?
Something my dad told me about?

Also not to be ASS but Matt’s wife looks like a dude in drag.
Nah man, that's a normal reaction to her. She usually has a lot more dangerhair and tumblrshit on her face than the pictures I showed, though. Her personality also seems very cancerous. Won't be surprised if it comes out Matt drifted far to the left and that drove Pat away. :lol:
She strikes me as the type who keeps Matt on a soy boy point system. That’s my male ally parody of good boy points, where cucks like Matt have to do a bunch of demeaning shit to earn enough points to cash in for a sexual act from their partner. One that can be totally voided at any time mind you. 😄
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:25 am

Money and waman trying to insert into channel. It is allways the same. I think that Pat is making more money if he streams. Woolie is fucked because he allone is boring, like Matt. But what i saw he now makes games for Steam.
Pat and Woolie still work together, another point for the woman and money theory. And in the last video you can see that Pat is a bit " Whatever, it is shit now" while in Matts video you can see on his face "I done fucked up."
Over time there will be more details for sure
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:50 am

Matt definitely strikes me as the freeloader in the group. Pat clearly is the hard worker because look how hard this nigga works reading donations on twitch. Sometimes he just sits there for 30 minutes and reads shitty donations. Gotta keep the paypigs happy man. He streams regularly too, and even has his twitch thot streaming with him for more money.

What does Matt do? Shitty, obscure videos nobody watches, like a show about game bugs or a show about edgy video games. The videos are too short and still edited like clip shows. I turned on one of his recent let's plays on his channel and the shit jumps around like a fucking machinima skit! Except he's the only one there! Nigga, please. I may not watch to the end of the let's play, but dammit, you better at least play to the end and not skip around seemingly at random, even cutting off yourself mid-sentence. Crymetina Critiques is a shitshow the likes of which you have not seen often on DHI. Perhaps I should link it for you.

Bottom line is he's living in the past with how he edits, while simultaneously running his channel like a personal hobby and making videos ONLY HE (or someone exactly like him) would want to watch. The latter would be fine if he wasn't expecting to get any money from his channel. You know damn well he is.

Woolie is boring and gay outside of fightan games. He was at his best being a salty shitbaby in the best friends brawl videos.

But let's not pretend super best friends' main channel was doing that amazing either. It was a legacy channel with slowly stagnating or dwindling growth. Viewership was definitely down overall from what I recall. A lot of their recent let's plays were either of boring games or they were boring themselves. They could have definitely kept milking for some years but their heyday was probably the yakuza 4 era and those days are gone.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:43 am

What does Matt do? Shitty, obscure videos nobody watches, like a show about game bugs or a show about edgy video games. The videos are too short and still edited like clip shows. I turned on one of his recent let's plays on his channel and the shit jumps around like a fucking machinima skit! Except he's the only one there! Nigga, please. I may not watch to the end of the let's play, but dammit, you better at least play to the end and not skip around seemingly at random, even cutting off yourself mid-sentence. Crymetina Critiques is a shitshow the likes of which you have not seen often on DHI. Perhaps I should link it for you.
Call me old fashioned but that's why I like Matt's channel, you can tell Matt is jumping the LP ship and trying to move into more edited style videos. Looks like he's possibly with screen wave now because of this video.

Sounds like Matt wants to become a really popular channel again, the kind that gets 300k views per video like the amount of views that channels like AVGN, stopskeletonsfromfighting, somecallmejohnny, all those guys who are starting to get bigger now.
Matt definitely strikes me as the freeloader in the group. Pat clearly is the hard worker because look how hard this nigga works reading donations on twitch. Sometimes he just sits there for 30 minutes and reads shitty donations. Gotta keep the paypigs happy man. He streams regularly too, and even has his twitch thot streaming with him for more money.
From what I think is going on is Pat wants to do twitch because he can sit in his underwear as paypigs give him money and Matt still believes you can do something with youtube, so that was definitely a creative difference. Woolie is just shitposting on his channel about fightin james and about to collect unemployment.

Matt may be a tumblrtard but I do think he's way better than Pat or Woolie.
But let's not pretend super best friends' main channel was doing that amazing either. It was a legacy channel with slowly stagnating or dwindling growth. Viewership was definitely down overall from what I recall. A lot of their recent let's plays were either of boring games or they were boring themselves. They could have definitely kept milking for some years but their heyday was probably the yakuza 4 era and those days are gone.
For a channel as big as theirs they were lucky to break 20k views which is nothing in the long run.

Also here's some more body pictures of his wife.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]