Super Best Friends: Sperge Breakup

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Super Best Friends: Sperge Breakup

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:04 pm

I actually watch MattMcFaggot's channel now - he has redeemed himself to me. I've never watched those two spergs before, because I found them insufferable, but I think it was mainly Liam's fault (I seriously know nothing about him, but I imagine he's similar to what Ster used to be to Jerma, if any of you oldfags know what I'm talking about). Matt is basically normal on his own, and he's putting decent amount of effort into not making his videos raging cancer. Fine by me.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:24 pm

Matt is a huge soyboy SJW with an SJW fatwife who would make Jim Sterling hard, and the shit he puts out now is basically repackaged guru larry.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

ban

Post by ban » Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:32 pm

So, he's Cucknadian Larry right before the cocksucking? :lol: The amazing thing is his voice, how in the hell do you manage to have that kind of shrill and high pitched tone?
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:05 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:04 pm
I actually watch MattMcFaggot's channel now - he has redeemed himself to me.
That's the mark of shit I was looking for. Thanks Some Sick Fuck for letting me know that Matt's channel is something to avoid.
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:04 pm
I've never watched those two spergs before, because I found them insufferable, but I think it was mainly Liam's fault (I seriously know nothing about him, but I imagine he's similar to what Ster used to be to Jerma, if any of you oldfags know what I'm talking about). Matt is basically normal on his own, and he's putting decent amount of effort into not making his videos raging cancer. Fine by me.
First time I ever watched these faggots I was immediately put off by Matt. I didn't even know who they were, I was just looking up a fighting game and watched their nideo. He was annoying as fuck. You're dumb. Kill yourself.

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:07 am

ban wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:32 pm
So, he's Cucknadian Larry right before the cocksucking?
"Before"?

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:48 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:24 pm
Matt is a huge soyboy SJW with an SJW fatwife who would make Jim Sterling hard, and the shit he puts out now is basically repackaged guru larry.
Maybe, but it doesn't leak into the videos. If somebody becomes too much of a shitter, so obsessed with polydicks that it transitions into their videos, because they are so desperate to "tell the world", then fuck them. I didn't like his videos when he started the channel few years ago (boy, does time fly), but nowdays, I can see progress. It's nothing groundbreaking, obviously, but he has improved significantly. I wouldn't compare him to Larry, as Larry's problem is that most of the things he covers are some ridiculously obscure "facts", where is little to talk about anyways.
Guest wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:05 am
That's the mark of shit I was looking for. Thanks Some Sick Fuck for letting me know that Matt's channel is something to avoid.
Quiet down there, or you'll be without swill for a week. I'm a shining beacon of good taste and you know it.

ban

Post by ban » Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:07 am
ban wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:32 pm
So, he's Cucknadian Larry right before the cocksucking?
"Before"?
He was getting dominated with purple dragon-dildo wearing bong women before, please understand. :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:00 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:48 pm
Maybe, but it doesn't leak into the videos. If somebody becomes too much of a shitter, so obsessed with polydicks that it transitions into their videos, because they are so desperate to "tell the world", then fuck them.
Wasn't his crossover with Stop Omega Cuckolds From Fighting a temper tantrum about Crapcom not announcing that Poison is a troon?
Didn't he say in one of his streams/videos/whatever "StandWithVic get the fuck out of my feed"?
Usually far left subhumans don't improve, they have bigger and bigger meltdowns and lose more and more subscribers.

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:26 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:48 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:24 pm
Maybe, but it doesn't leak into the videos.
I misjudged you. You don't actually watch Matt McFaggot then :lol:

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:15 pm

Complicity wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:00 pm
Wasn't his crossover with Stop Omega Cuckolds From Fighting a temper tantrum about Crapcom not announcing that Poison is a troon?
Didn't he say in one of his streams/videos/whatever "StandWithVic get the fuck out of my feed"?
Usually far left subhumans don't improve, they have bigger and bigger meltdowns and lose more and more subscribers.
No idea, I only watch some of his videos from time to time, and I haven't noticed any temper tantrums.