Super Best Friends: Sperge Breakup

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Super Best Friends: Sperge Breakup

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:08 pm

>eating cereal
Matt should be forcefed sawdust coated in jizz.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:08 pm
>eating cereal
Matt should be forcefed sawdust coated in jizz.
Have you seen his waifu? He probably already is.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:17 am

Tired of Matt's little LP videos it's just such lazy content. Just playing some shit game for an hour and have some cuck editor pick through the best bits, which are few.

Guy should just stick to the scripted Whu Happen stuff but I guess he has to keep the channel alive somehow.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:13 am

Like the Woolie Nigger and the Ginger Dwarf they were only good in combination with each other.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:26 am

GitGud wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:13 am
Like the Woolie Nigger and the Ginger Dwarf they were only good in combination with each other.
I agree. Put 3 average JewTubers together you get 1 good one.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:12 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:17 am
Guy should just stick to the scripted Whu Happen stuff but I guess he has to keep the channel alive somehow.
He sucks. When it comes to the "post mortem" style of documentary videos about video games, he's probably the worst I've seen. I kinda hate the guy's personality and he just comes off as a guy who doesn't really like doing this shit, but tried it anyways, because it's his creative highlight in life.

I never liked the Super Best Douchebros when they were active and any time I've tried watching the Wha Happen video, I've regretted it.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:21 am

Guest wrote:
Tired of Matt's little LP videos it's just such lazy content. Just playing some shit game for an hour and have some cuck editor pick through the best bits, which are few.

Yep. Not only that, but the videos skip around like a spastic on coffee, so you won't be able to follow what the fuck is happening. :lol: He's a lazy cunt and an SJW on top of it.

The only one who is still doing not-lazy full LPs of games is woolie. I never liked woolz that much when he was part of their group, but given how he's kept all of the SBFP in his youtube channel links and not been a bitch about the breakup, maybe he was always the most based member. Pat is just DSP now and Liam is a vegetable.

SBFP had some fun playthroughs back in the day. But I don't think anyone is looking at their solo """"work"""" now and thinking that it's even remotely as good. The very least these hackfrauds could do would be to bring new people on for co-op let's plays so they can keep the idea alive with a new cast (on their own channels and not under the SBFP brand). I know hackfraud rooster teeth have done that.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:44 am

I'd watch a Wha Fappen post mortem on Matt's suicide. "Whuh Happuhn: The Super Best Friends Breakup" would be pretty good too!* :lol:
Willy is based black man confirmed. He still sucks.
AFAIK all those "big" LP channels are about loud obnoxious me-me-me friend simulators and not playing through the fucking game. Matt's shitty one hour playthroughs is just a natural de-evolution of that concept. I know he's a goon and is therefore worse than all of them by default but I always prefered say supergayfaggot's style of "just show off the fucking game first and foremost."
*Actually it wouldn't.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:05 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:21 am
Guest wrote:

The only one who is still doing not-lazy full LPs of games is woolie. I never liked woolz that much when he was part of their group, but given how he's kept all of the SBFP in his youtube channel links and not been a bitch about the breakup, maybe he was always the most based member. Pat is just DSP now and Liam is a vegetable.
I was never Woolie's biggest fan and not a massive fan of his solo content either as I'm not big on fighting games but at least he's trying. He's weird sperg set up of controller and mouse for FPS games is fucking weird.

Little weeb boy Liam went off to study games design. Don't see it working out to much.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:44 am
I'd watch a Wha Fappen post mortem on Matt's suicide. "Whuh Happuhn: The Super Best Friends Breakup" would be pretty good too!* :lol:
Willy is based black man confirmed. He still sucks.
AFAIK all those "big" LP channels are about loud obnoxious me-me-me friend simulators and not playing through the fucking game. Matt's shitty one hour playthroughs is just a natural de-evolution of that concept. I know he's a goon and is therefore worse than all of them by default but I always prefered say supergayfaggot's style of "just show off the fucking game first and foremost."
*Actually it wouldn't.
I almost recommended SuperGayFaggot's videos as an alternative. His deadly premonition and Siren playthroughs are pretty fun. I like channels that play obscure, frustrating or kinda shitty games because those are the games I wouldn't want to play myself. But in the case of a game like Siren, it's also one of the few genuinely unsettling vidya gaems ever made. So the trade-off for how punishing, unfair and bullshit the game is, is that you feel some fear and the survival horror mantra applies for once. :lol: A lot of horror games fuck up by providing no penalty for death, or they fuck up by giving you no way to fight the enemies. Siren sidesteps both pitfalls and makes combat both incredibly risky, yet still viable and necessary to progress. But damn if it wouldn't be impossible to figure out some of the side paths without a fucking guide.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome