TotalBiscuit died 2018 so which nobody will die in 2019?

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: TotalBiscuit died 2018 so which nobody will die in 2019?

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:46 am

At least over here all pizza delivery services are still operational like normal. The only difference is that direct contact is avoided.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:54 am

Varies here. I think Pizza Hut and Domino's are still open, but McDonald's, Burger King, KFC and a whole bunch of others have all closed. As you can imagine, that means Pizza Hut and Domino's are very, very busy
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:56 am

McD and Burger King are still open here. The drive thru at least.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:19 am

Yeah, you'd think the drive thru would be open here but no. They closed up and gave all the leftover food to the homeless
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:04 am

Ah well, being homeless isn't really a thing here.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:17 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:04 am
For everything wrong with your country, that is a huge point in your favor.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:38 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:17 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Don't get me wrong, it's nice that bums almost don't exist because the only way you can be homeless here is by choice. But who do you think pays for the housing? I don't think the solution to homelessness we have would go down well in the USA.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:06 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:38 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Kugelfisch wrote:
Don't get me wrong, it's nice that bums almost don't exist because the only way you can be homeless here is by choice. But who do you think pays for the housing? I don't think the solution to homelessness we have would go down well in the USA.
Our population is a lot bigger than yours and comprised of a lot more homeless that would need to be housed. A lot of solutions these small countries in Yurope try just wouldn't work for us because America is so vast by comparison. If the Mexicans knew we were offering free housing to anyone who wanted it, probably half their population would show up overnight.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:26 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:06 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:38 am
rabidtictac wrote:

A lot of solutions these small countries in Yurope try just wouldn't work for us
Which is why when leftists bring up their solutions working in other countries they are being retarded. Same when they praise our gun control, in our country from 1980-1995 (the ban was in 1996) only 10% of gun homicides were handguns, pretty much all the rest were shotguns and rifles. That suggests our problems were rural, while yours are in the cities so just copy pasting what we did won't fucking work (which didn't effect the gun homicide rate at all, only suicides went down).

And the West Coast of the USA actually does the shit Kugel said with the state paying for new housing:

And as you can see it's actually about corrupt politicians wanting to get their buddies building contracts for overpriced appartments. Of course the real solution in your country is to fix their mental health and get them off drugs like that Seattle documentary that was posted here earlier.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:17 am

Most of our homeless problem is a result of substance abuse with a side of economic issues. What I mean is there are some economic homeless who would be helped by cheap or free housing to get them back on their feet, and some assistance finding jobs as well as employers willing to hire for true "entry level" positions, rather than the farce that is "entry level" today. A homeless person can't get hired to a job without a lot of things they need help obtaining, like computer access, decent clothes and an understanding hiring process.

BUT! A majority of homeless have mental issues or substance abuse issues or both, and you really can't help those kinds of people unless the latter want to be helped and the former can be located and given the medication and therapy they need. I remember a retired police chief once told me that if you give a homeless person cash, about 85% of the time, it will be spent on addictive substances. Drugs or alcohol primarily. That's why we can't just give the homeless money or anything that can be traded for money... They will just put it into drugs or booze. You can't help an addict unless they want help. So whatever system we put in place for helping the homeless has to be one that will both help those who want work and housing, but also identify and address addicts and the mentally ill or disabled. Again, we can't give everyone free housing and cash because the cash will be used on drugs and the housing will become a rat-infested drug den full of feces and human trafficking.
RAPEMAN wrote: