Article 13 - the IN Hammer of Doom

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
AngrySpoonySnob

Re: Article 13 - the IN Hammer of Doom

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:34 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:27 pm
They way I see it, it's not going to affect me. Either they totally fail to implement it and it's changed/effectively cancelled or it fuels the fires of EU hate even more.
I mostly see it as a paper tiger, though.
I think you are underestimating the insanity of our overlords. It is their wet dream to change the internet into a kind of brainwashing propaganda tool where 100% of the content is controlled like it is with TV.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:37 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:34 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
They way I see it, it's not going to affect me. Either they totally fail to implement it and it's changed/effectively cancelled or it fuels the fires of EU hate even more.
I think you are underestimating the insanity of our overlords. It is their wet dream to change the internet into a kind of brainwashing propaganda tool where 100% of the kahntent is controlled like it is with TV.
We're already there bud.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:37 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Kugelfisch wrote:
I think you are underestimating the insanity of our overlords. It is their wet dream to change the internet into a kind of brainwashing propaganda tool where 100% of the kahntent is controlled like it is with TV.
We're already there bud.
Id say we are at 75%, there is still some truth and content out there they dont want people to see.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:44 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
It is their wet dream to change the internet into a kind of brainwashing propaganda tool where 100% of the kahntent is controlled like it is with TV.
Oh it absolutely is. There are just things in the way like incompetency and them fucking each other up because no matter what you do you're always fucking with somebodies bottom line. Stuff that would be affected by a completely controlled internet is still making too much money to pass up.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:47 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
I almost want it to get passed just to witness the Mt. Everest of salt. If even one of the few sites with the manpower, experience and resources to make such a silly filter nopes out, INs are fuuuuuuucked.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:34 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:42 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:38 pm
I don't support it even if it fucks over Nobodies. The internet is essentially my only source of entertainment for video and music seeing as TV is a waste of money.
Are you in the UK?
No but this shit spreads.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:38 am

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:41 pm

Id say we are at 75%, there is still some truth and kahntent out there they dont want people to see.
Exactly this. The Internet used to be decentralized. You could do whatever you wanted. Now it's all controlled by just a handful of sites. I could release a web browser that can only access Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Reddit, and Gmail and most users would never notice there was anything wrong with it.

That's all the idea. Consolidate the Internet around a few giant corporations who will implement the censorship and control on behalf of governments who can't do it themselves.
Is Spoony dead yet?

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:23 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:34 pm
CIANIgger wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:42 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:38 pm
I don't support it even if it fucks over Nobodies. The internet is essentially my only source of entertainment for video and music seeing as TV is a waste of money.
Are you in the UK?
No but this shit spreads.
I know bud. But for now, I'm saying, you get to laugh at this shot with us non limeys. Drink up!
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:26 pm

I don't know what's supposed to be funny about it. As much as one can make fun of England, Sweden or Europe in it's entirety, Europe and the USA have something in common: They both eye up the shittest piece of legislation on the other side of the pond and try their hardest to implement it themselves in some way.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!