Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:07 pm
Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:18 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:37 pm
>paying for a podcast
That's just silly.
Nonfree as in not using a free as in freedom audio codec.
What does that mean?
A fat autistic Jewish pedophile neckbeard will break your computer if he ever finds out you use Windows.
SpoilerShow
MP3's patents are all expired either way.

Auli

Re: #Killstream

Post by Auli » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:16 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:59 pm
Why'd they want them? They just hang around and sperg at each other over their YT IN faggot drama they manufacture.
Some InfoWars-ppl said they really liked the streams and that they used to watch it..

I'm not saying it should be part of the InfoWars itself, but an offshoot or whatever. Could also call it INfoWars (get it?).
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Auli

Post by Auli » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:02 pm

Pewdiepie mentioned the whole thing!

https://youtu.be/M-8urAhcyxs?t=415

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:37 pm

Auli wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:16 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:59 pm
Why'd they want them? They just hang around and sperg at each other over their YT IN faggot drama they manufacture.
Some InfoWars-ppl said they really liked the streams and that they used to watch it..

I'm not saying it should be part of the InfoWars itself, but an offshoot or whatever. Could also call it INfoWars (get it?).
Honestly I would be ok with InfoWars branching out and becoming a viable alternative online network, just because fuck youtube, fuck google, fuck facebook, and fuck shitlibs. That's a good enough reason for me.

Auli

Post by Auli » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:12 am

Something is going on in the Skeptic community. No idea why. #Killstream gonna cover it today.

One thing is Miscarriage of Acchild pretty much asking Ralph about his wife, saying she's in the UK and he's gonna "look her up".

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:22 am

Imagine if the Miscarriage of Acchild saga ends with him and his capos running a rape gang on Ralph's paki. Pottery.
I thought the Sargoy Ralphwife bit happened a while ago.
I know the Quartering has been sperging out hard. He blabbed about doing gayops to get Jim's channel nuked.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:48 am

so much shits happening. might actually watch the dolphin laugh stream live to see this shit sorted out.
sargoy was bitch niggaing on another twatter account, not the warplanpurple one, the skeptics got the wallstreet journal to ban the jceaser87 show, sargoy's dead baby is confirmed.

Auli

Post by Auli » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:18 am

It seems Miscarriage of Acchild retweetet something to the WSJ. People are blaming him for getting Ralph deleted.

There's not much evidence other than that tweet, tho

https://www.stream.me/andywarski

Edit: Miscarriage of Acchild's wife had a miscarriage? Let's joke about that even if she has nothing to do about anything!

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:03 am

sargoy is ginning on stream.
he just used to boogie excuse that his thighs are very muscular and that hes an active fat man
oh my god

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:17 am

Ok, so far what has happened is after the Killstream got banned from youtube Miscarriage of Acchild retweeted a post bragging about what happened to it and that Andy Warski was next. The tweet tried to contact the Wall Street Journal about that too. The Killstream guys accused him of being the one who got the charity stream taken down despite not having proof because of his retweet, but he initially lied when questioned why he retweeted claiming he was bringing attention to what was happening with censorship. Later in the stream though Miscarriage of Acchild later said he was laughing about it and he doesn't care if Andy gets banned after being grilled when Jim showed up.

Miscarriage of Acchild was baited by Andy's pre-stream when he flat out said Miscarriage of Acchild did it without proof and started making jokes about his miscarriage.

Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.