JesuOtaku: Lying manipulative cunt, aspiring to be a real boy

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: JesuOtaku: Lying manipulative cunt, aspiring to be a real boy

Post by Poonoo » Wed May 01, 2019 9:25 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:28 pm
If capitalism and the free market of ideas kills art then let it. What these people make is the physical manifestations of mental illness.
Art created to please God:

Art created to please feminism:

Post modernist assholes have fallen off the deep end, while initially the point of it was for art to be more than just portraits and essentially painted photography since actual photography existed now it is just shit for lazy assholes with English degrees bullshitting their way through life.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 01, 2019 9:52 am

I'm always amazed whenever I see a new Current Year Squirrel Girl panel. Someone approved this (or was too busy playing Candy Crush Saga to do his job).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed May 01, 2019 9:53 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 6:44 am
I'm sure Patreon might go back on their promise to grandfather legacy accounts if those will become the only accounts on the site.
Patreon is fucked. "Loss Leader" strategies don't work when you're just a middleman for a payment processor and literally anyone could replace you.

Don't get me wrong, I understand what they're trying to do. They want to create a new userbase that pays the higher rate, then once that base is big enough to support them they can tell the old guard to pay up or fuck off. I just don't think it can ever work, Patreon are past their peak. They'll never build that new base up big enough.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed May 01, 2019 11:35 am

Guest wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 1:46 am
That looks less like art and more like "for your therapy we will have a few drawing sessions" :lol:
It's from her upcoming autobiography "Laugh and puke a little bit..."

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed May 01, 2019 1:01 pm

Our ancients were right to call these freaks "fairies."
The fey kind only know how to copy and make a pale, gossamer imitation of art. Nothing of substance, or any kind of lasting value.

This is why cold iron hurts them. The cold hardness of truth, durability, and as a fundamental building block, is anathema to them.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 01, 2019 1:02 pm

Iron is toxic masculinity in metal form.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed May 01, 2019 2:21 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 1:01 pm
Our ancients were right to call these freaks "fairies."
The fey kind only know how to copy and make a pale, gossamer imitation of art. Nothing of substance, or any kind of lasting value.

This is why cold iron hurts them. The cold hardness of truth, durability, and as a fundamental building block, is anathema to them.
>no jobs
>spend all day dancing in circles and other pointless faggy shit
>punish people in cruel, life altering ways for completely arbitrary reasons

It checks out, except that fairies generally aren't depicted as fat.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:48 pm

I guess they ran out of funds and the devs/artists jumped ship. There is quite some butthurt in the patreon comments.

Prior to that, she developed an online presence as video reviewer "JesuOtaku," discussing anime and narrative theory on Youtube and TGWTG.com.
>narrative theory
sounds as useful as gender studies but my gripe is I never actually seen a JesuOtaku video about narrative theory

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:23 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:48 pm
I guess they ran out of funds and the devs/artists jumped ship. There is quite some butthurt in the patreon comments.

>Anime panel about LGBT in anime
>lol jks it's all about ME

Surprise surprise, SJWs are fucking narcissistic cunts who don't care about any of this geek shit and want everyone to worship them. Look at the fucking crowd, they weren't there for them. They wanted to hear about shit like that trans character in that one episode of Cowboy Bebop or stuff they didn't know about but instead listened to some self absorbed millenial cunts talk about how perfect they are.

But that is what they fucking deserve for caring about dumb shit like "representation". You care about shallow shit like that and you'll be surrounded by shallow people.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:33 am

“Representation” is only for them and their allies. If you take out the people they hate they’d turn on each other.

Glad someone is putting this cunt in their sights.