JesuOtaku: Lying manipulative cunt, aspiring to be a real boy

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
GitGud
Quality Poster

Re: JesuOtaku: Lying manipulative cunt, aspiring to be a real boy

Post by GitGud » Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:29 pm

Edit*
Last edited by GitGud on Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:42 pm

McGinnis wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:54 am
As I recall, her late husband's friends and family all thought she was a piece of shit and a corrupting influence on him, but they didn't say shit because transgender
And they were very not wrong. I wonder if they feel bad that they let their son/brother get virtue signaled and assraped to death?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:46 pm

It happened for the greater good (the greater good).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:38 pm

RedLine wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:42 pm
I wonder if they feel bad that they let their son/brother get virtue signaled and assraped to death?
Not badly enough, I would think. Not so badly that his sister never forgets to honour his wife's pronouns and refer to her as a man, and not address the massive 8 ton elephant in the room.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:40 pm

What even is that thing?

I would like a story with a Trans MC....MTF, complete with removed junk.

The thing dilates every day, it is a puss filled wound that smells like rotten shit. Finally one day it tries to suicide and it works for a brief moment. As the Body is found and the rope is gone..,it comes back like the kill never happend. The tranni tries everything to off itself, but every time it comes back like nothing happend....the only thing that never heals is the Pussing Pussy. Then...after ten years a stranger shows up, God himself.
"Did you learn the lesson, Son?" He says and the tranny cries. "I just want it to end."
God just shakes his head. "My Boy, i can not kill you, but i can heal you...."
He touches the tranny and the miracle happens....everything heals till the dick is back in place.
"Now think about your life, Son"

Cut to three weeks later, Tranny makes new appointment for dick cutting.....slow camera roll back so you can see God infront of his big sky screen, shaking his head before he reaches out with his hand to give a piece of paper to anothet person, dressed in a nice black grey suit.
"Ok, you were right, Lucifer. You can have them.all if you like. I'll start over on another Save file....."
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:55 pm

Mau I recommend you I Am Jazz in the TLC? It's a tranny freak show that unintentionally exposes the Lynchian reality of "transitioning" by focusing on an affluent and dysfunctional Jewish family. Consensus on /tv/ seems to be that the titular Jazz has been molested by his mother.