JesuOtaku: Lying manipulative cunt, aspiring to be a real boy

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: JesuOtaku: Lying manipulative cunt, aspiring to be a real boy

Post by rabidtictac » Fri May 22, 2020 10:46 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 6:34 pm

Excuse me? This fucking bitch is lying. She flat out implied that he was a abusive motherfucker last year when she was making excuses in August on why she didn't do her fucking scam game. Remember he announced prior to that they divorced.
Good to know. So many of these people are hypocritical, lying cunts. Reminder that every huwhite male that interacts with a trans person is considered abusive by default according to them. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Fri May 22, 2020 11:30 pm

/r/ing a drawfag to draw JO fucking Zac's corpse with a strap on while his head is still in the noose.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat May 23, 2020 12:13 am

Guest wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 11:30 pm
/r/ing a drawfag to draw JO fucking Zac's corpse with a strap on while his head is still in the noose.
Where do you think you are?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sat May 23, 2020 2:40 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 10:46 pm
Dehbashi wrote:

Excuse me? This fucking bitch is lying. She flat out implied that he was a abusive motherfucker last year when she was making excuses in August on why she didn't do her fucking scam game. Remember he announced prior to that they divorced.
Good to know. So many of these people are hypocritical, lying cunts. Reminder that every huwhite male that interacts with a trans person is considered abusive by default according to them. :lol:
This was Zack talking about her leaving him. This is the end of April.
I was going to use the archive of Lovely Little Thieves I had previously but it isn't working sadly.

Lucky FoxDick Farms has a screenshot of what I was talking about.

https://foxdicksfarms.net/threads/hope- ... st-6525231

This was in August. She flat out makes the excuse that she used some of the money a few months to escape a bad living situation and accused the other party of that bad situation of using some of the money over the years. So in short she blames Zach of using the money and as we know from later down the screenshot with her living the healthiest life in muh emotional stability and self respect, it's obvious what she saying it about Zac.

So in short it's complete.and other bullshit that Zac was her friend.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sat May 23, 2020 4:54 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 2:40 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 10:46 pm
Dehbashi wrote:

This was Zack talking about her leaving him. This is the end of April.
I was going to use the archive of Lovely Little Thieves I had previously but it isn't working sadly.

Lucky FoxDick Farms has a screenshot of what I was talking about.

https://foxdicksfarms.net/threads/hope- ... st-6525231

This was in August. She flat out makes the excuse that she used some of the money a few months to escape a bad living situation and accused the other party of that bad situation of using some of the money over the years. So in short she blames Zach of using the money and as we know from later down the screenshot with her living the healthiest life in muh emotional stability and self respect, it's obvious what she saying it about Zac.

So in short it's complete.and other bullshit that Zac was her friend.
It’s depressing that he didn’t outright kill her and then committed suicide. Neither one is a decent human being and their murder-suicide would’ve been for the best.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 23, 2020 5:47 am

Didn't JO also claim that he took all (or at least most of) the Light Novel money?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sat May 23, 2020 5:56 am

The FoxDick Farms post has a screen shot that shows that she said that.

Post by Guest » Sat May 23, 2020 7:28 am

Good. One less sexual predator on the planet. Hopefully Hope necks her ugly ass next.

Post by Guest » Sat May 23, 2020 7:33 am

Guest wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 7:28 am
Good. One less sexual predator on the planet. Hopefully Hope necks her ugly ass next.
He's more like sexual prey if his bruised bootyhole is taken into account.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sat May 23, 2020 8:25 am

Guest wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 7:33 am
Guest wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 7:28 am
He's more like sexual prey if his bruised bootyhole is taken into account.
Yeah. He was too much of a pussy to be the predator. Hope was flat out lying about him. We already know she lies about everyone even her parents.