JesuOtaku: Lying manipulative cunt, aspiring to be a real boy

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
AngrySpoonySnob

Re: JesuOtaku: Lying manipulative cunt, aspiring to be a real boy

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:49 pm

Also most of you will have to admit you can hardly see this was ever a girl.
And this is just a regular person, the "elite" and hollywood are much much farther.

Soon it will be time for you people to admit that it might be true what I claim that 90% of hollywood is the reverse gender.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:14 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:38 pm
CIANIgger wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:21 am
Transhumanism is a fine concept that people intentionally alter the meaning of. The trans suffix is supposed to mean Transcend, not Tranny. You augment the human body to be better, not mutilation into something its not supposed to be or do. Credo is a TradCon Cuck faggot.
According to ancient (evil) beliefs being both male and female IS superior because in their eyes their god (satan) is both male and female. They worship hermaphrodites too.
It is superior since it's a pure add-on to your capabilities.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:17 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:14 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
CIANIgger wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:21 am
Transhumanism is a fine concept that people intentionally alter the meaning of. The trans suffix is supposed to mean Transcend, not Tranny. You augment the human body to be better, not mutilation into something its not supposed to be or do. Credo is a TradCon Cuck faggot.
According to ancient (evil) beliefs being both male and female IS superior because in their eyes their god (satan) is both male and female. They worship hermaphrodites too.
The Father created MAN in his image, women are the weaker species. Adding that to your superior design wont make you better. Women being the weaker species doesnt make them lesser since the mother role is the most important in the world. Rejecting your mother role by becoming a tranny freak doesnt add anything either yet removes their purpose in life.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:27 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:17 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:14 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:

The Father created MAN in his image, women are the weaker species. Adding that to your superior design wont make you better. Women being the weaker species doesnt make them lesser since the mother role is the most important in the world. Rejecting your mother role by becoming a tranny freak doesnt add anything either yet removes their purpose in life.
You're missing my point entirely. You could make stronger men and better women with trans humanism. Imagine if men could be augmented to be ripped, genius, and survive even harsher environments. If women could somehow have their fertility window widened without autism and downs bleeding in, or make it so they have the knowledge to cook and clean properly.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:30 pm

The technology will program the mind and you will be a soulless husk under control of our overlords or their (by that time) out of control AI's
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:49 pm

ASS are you trolling/being a contrarian or do you really believe this whack job shit? I knew you were mildly retarded but man you sound like a psycho zealot spouting all that father with a capitol F bullshit.

Survival of the fittest amigo, if I can enhance my body to adapt and evolve, I’m doing it. Humanity has been stagnant in the evolution department for millennia now, we need to step up our game.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:07 pm

Evolution only acts when there is no intelligent faggot overriding it. We are now the arbiters of evolution on earth. We have taken the place of natural selection and now we artificially select forms of life according to what we want. That's what animal domestication IS.

So naturally, our own evolution is likewise shaped artificially at this point. I won't say evolution isn't happening at all but it isn't happening the same way and it can hardly be called natural now. We are selecting humans according to traits we find useful or desirable. People are already augmenting themselves and have been for centuries tbh. I don't want to turn this into another ASS thread but do you really believe glasses are a satanic brainwashing tool? Or an artificial leg for a war veteran who lost his? Or a hearing aid for an old person? These are examples of augmentation. We are at the point of correcting for nature's mistakes. And don't tell me being born with shit vision isn't a mistake. We can already do things far beyond what we were born with, such as have a conversation with some asshole who lives in fucking Germany, when I live in America. We can fucking fly! I mean, I can't personally (although I kind of have), but I can buy a ticket and get on a plane and go somewhere that would have taken my ancestors a lifetime to probably never reach. Is the pilot of that plane a satanic augmented roboperson?

Why would someone who believes augmentation is evil use the internet? It's like a massive brain augment for your mind. You access stored information placed from millions of minds. Hell, even books could be considered augmentation.

But supposing you wanted to limit augmentation solely to that which involves your immediate body, then heart transplants, artificial limbs, operations which involve using metal/plastic supports to reinforce joints, laser eye surgery, glasses, watches and even a smartphone could be safely counted as satanic transhumanism. :D

If you want to talk about technology controlling your mind, that's been around at least as long as fucking newspapers.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:05 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:07 pm
Evolution only acts when there is no intelligent faggot overriding it. We are now the arbiters of evolution on earth. We have taken the place of natural selection and now we artificially select forms of life according to what we want. That's what animal domestication IS.

So naturally, our own evolution is likewise shaped artificially at this point. I won't say evolution isn't happening at all but it isn't happening the same way and it can hardly be called natural now. We are selecting humans according to traits we find useful or desirable. People are already augmenting themselves and have been for centuries tbh. I don't want to turn this into another ASS thread but do you really believe glasses are a satanic brainwashing tool? Or an artificial leg for a war veteran who lost his? Or a hearing aid for an old person? These are examples of augmentation. We are at the point of correcting for nature's mistakes. And don't tell me being born with shit vision isn't a mistake. We can already do things far beyond what we were born with, such as have a conversation with some asshole who lives in fucking Germany, when I live in America. We can fucking fly! I mean, I can't personally (although I kind of have), but I can buy a ticket and get on a plane and go somewhere that would have taken my ancestors a lifetime to probably never reach. Is the pilot of that plane a satanic augmented roboperson?

Why would someone who believes augmentation is evil use the internet? It's like a massive brain augment for your mind. You access stored information placed from millions of minds. Hell, even books could be considered augmentation.

But supposing you wanted to limit augmentation solely to that which involves your immediate body, then heart transplants, artificial limbs, operations which involve using metal/plastic supports to reinforce joints, laser eye surgery, glasses, watches and even a smartphone could be safely counted as satanic transhumanism. :D

If you want to talk about technology controlling your mind, that's been around at least as long as fucking newspapers.
Preach. I'll play devils advocate for ASS. Augmentation and Genetic tinkering is a slippery slope in the wrong hands, I totally get what he might be worried about. Well too fucking bad meng, because everything is a slippery slope in the wrong hands, and a net benefit in the right hands. Writing off advancements that improve our lives because muh Jesus is a complete betrayal to the God who's image we are made in. We're creators and innovators, that's God given, but it can be twisted.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:17 am

Just to clarify something: evolution, as in evolution of a complex, muti-celular species, occurs in the span of hundreds of thousands of years. So it's unfair to say that we're "stuck", biologically speaking, as a species.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:40 am

It's impossible to say for sure, since we'll never observe that time scale in our measly lifetimes. I'm sperging as per usual. But there are scientists who believe that evolution, at least as it used to happen, isn't happening that way anymore. Daniel Dennett seems to be one. One of the primary tools of evolution is natural selection. As said, what selects who lives and who dies in our world is no longer fitness or adaptation. It's us. We have all kinds of obscure, weird, shitty animal breeds that thrive because we selected for them. We have dog breeds that can't breathe because we bred them for squashed noses, and dogs with skin infections because we bred for skin folds. We drive certain animals extinct and we spread others, such as pigeons and rats, around the entire world. Animals like cows and chickens would suck ass at surviving in the wilds. Pigeons and rats are prey species and they would be kept in check by predators if they were not living in cities, where comparatively few predators exist (because we kill them.)

We can clearly observe that we are shaping the evolution of animals around us artificially via our own efforts. Dairy cows, dog breeds, chickens, sheep and other livestock. I think it's also fair to say that if there's evolution shaping our own species, it's probably being directed by ourselves. It probably is not even intentional. I don't think anyone can predict the cultural sea change when something like the internet happens. Or smart phones. But those are not part of natural evolution. Or if they are, then I guess everything on this fucking planet that happens is technically "natural" and the term "natural" has no meaning.

I honestly don't think our species will even be around in hundreds of thousands of years. I think this pace of advancement is unsustainable. Just look at the changes in how people live from decade to decade in the last hundred years. I don't see any way there isn't an apocalypse scenario in our future, even if you don't think global warming means anything.

Edit: A good example of an evolutionary change driven by "ourselves," which we weren't aware of but nevertheless could be said to have caused, is lactose tolerance. I haven't researched it but I would wager a fair bit this was caused by domestication of animals.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome