Onision Shitfest

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Re: Onision Tree Saga

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:56 am

Wouldn't it be amazing if Onision was forced to get a prison bitch tattoo above his ass? Fuck this cretin.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:00 am

What the hell is that?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:01 am

Onision's proposed punishments for his 19 year-old ex-girlfriend after she was caught smoking the devil's lettuce.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:20 am

Typical controlling narcissist behavior tbh. This is why narcissists should be publicly executed. I have no sympathy for them even if it is a disorder they can't help.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:21 am

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:01 am
Onision's proposed punishments for his 19 year-old ex-girlfriend after she was caught smoking the devil's lettuce.
>illegal drugs
>spent most of his life in commiefornia
>currently resides in washington

He can't possibly actually be bothered about it much. He just wants to have power over someone.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:10 am

The only trees he smokes are real ones.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:23 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:10 am
The only trees he smokes are real ones.
And meat poles.....

Arent courts in the US stuffed with cameras? I hope that we can see his face when he gets his ass chopped by the law. I can see him as a person that tells the judge "You can't make me pay. This is wrong, i am a youtube celeb. DON'T YOU KNOW THAT? DO YOU KNOW MY WORK??? I can do what i want with my land. Who cares about some shitty fish ? You cant do this, this is wrong"
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:29 am

The weird (and sad) thing is he shows next to no interest in his kids, then treats his harem like kids and abuses the fuck out of them. One of his kids is 2 years old and already has a fuckton of cavities that need removing. What 2 year old needs a bunch of teeth yanking like that?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:02 am

A lot of court filings, documents, recordings and transcripts are available publicly. I don't know exactly how to get them, but I'm positive kiwi does and I do know of other people I can ask if the kiwis can't come through with the public info once the serious filings start.

We've already seen some stuff. I think there's a decent chance this could see inside a court room when you consider what a shithead onision is. If he'd just accept his lumps and try to work with the government, this process would be a lot less painful for him. But he's not going to do that.

As for his kids, he's a typical narcissist in everything and I'm sure they're no exception. Narcissists aren't capable of loving their kids and he probably sees them as either a future tool to make money, a source of narcissistic supply for him or a nuisance. I heard CPS have already been out there and they probably won't do anything as long as the clueless airhead Lainey at least puts in lip service towards being a parent.

I said it already, but I have no sympathy for narcissists. Yes, they do wind up alone in a lot of cases. But they leave a trail of destruction in their wake. I wouldn't diagnose every e-celeb with narcissism, but onision and DSP seem at least borderline cases if not outright clinical narcissists. One trait of a narcissist is an INABILITY to maintain close relationships over a long period of time. They inevitably end up with no (close) friends, a poor history of relationships that ended on bad terms and a lot of family members who either grudgingly tolerate them or no longer keep in contact.

Narcissists are superficially charming (or can be) but ultimately poisonous and predatory. That's why you can often spot them by their lack of close relationships. You might wonder why someone who seems friendly and outgoing would have no friends. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNN as linkara would say.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:04 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:02 am
A lot of court filings, documents, recordings and transcripts are available publicly. I don't know exactly how to get them, but I'm positive kiwi does and I do know of other people I can ask if the kiwis can't come through with the public info once the serious filings start.

We've already seen some stuff. I think there's a decent chance this could see inside a court room when you consider what a shithead onision is. If he'd just accept his lumps and try to work with the government, this process would be a lot less painful for him. But he's not going to do that.

As for his kids, he's a typical narcissist in everything and I'm sure they're no exception. Narcissists aren't capable of loving their kids and he probably sees them as either a future tool to make money, a source of narcissistic supply for him or a nuisance. I heard CPS have already been out there and they probably won't do anything as long as the clueless airhead Lainey at least puts in lip service towards being a parent.

I said it already, but I have no sympathy for narcissists. Yes, they do wind up alone in a lot of cases. But they leave a trail of destruction in their wake. I wouldn't diagnose every e-celeb with narcissism, but onision and DSP seem at least borderline cases if not outright clinical narcissists. One trait of a narcissist is an INABILITY to maintain close relationships over a long period of time. They inevitably end up with no (close) friends, a poor history of relationships that ended on bad terms and a lot of family members who either grudgingly tolerate them or no longer keep in contact.

Narcissists are superficially charming (or can be) but ultimately poisonous and predatory. That's why you can often spot them by their lack of close relationships. You might wonder why someone who seems friendly and outgoing would have no friends. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNN as linkara would say.
>Superficially charming
>DSP