Onision Shitfest

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
GitGud
Quality Poster

Re: Onision Tree Saga

Post by GitGud » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:16 am

I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:12 pm

GitGud wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:42 pm
How many subscribers did this guy buy? 2 million subs and he never gets over 10.000 views. There is something fishy
His channel is mega old. I'm talking pre-Google YT old. Those subs are legit but mostly years old forgotten subs by inactive accounts. His kind of videos was very popular back then when iJustine and Renetto were ruling supreme.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:07 pm

I think this chick is either a former member of Onionboy's harem, or a friend of one of them. Basically she details the true depth of Onision and Lainey's noncing. TL;DW, they were messaging girls as young as 12, Lainey is as big a paedo as Greg is but she's smart enough to not go public with it.

Both of them have livestreamed responses to this, so they're in full damage control mode. Yahweh has finally delivered justice unto the Onions, it seems.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:14 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:07 pm
I think this chick is either a former member of Onionboy's harem, or a friend of one of them. Basically she details the true depth of Onision and Lainey's noncing. TL;DW, they were messaging girls as young as 12, Lainey is as big a paedo as Greg is but she's smart enough to not go public with it.

Both of them have livestreamed responses to this, so they're in full damage control mode. Yahweh has finally delivered justice unto the Onions, it seems.
Real justice would involve a lamppost and a rope. Not surprised his waifu is a huge pedo. There had to be something deeply wrong with her to want to marry Onion Boy.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:57 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:07 pm

Oh please oh please oh please let this be it for ol Onion Pedo.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:04 pm

I think I can hear Mr. Repzion rubbing his hands in excitement from here.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:07 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:14 pm
Not surprised his waifu is a huge pedo. There had to be something deeply wrong with her to want to marry Onion Boy.
In some video she talked about how she was sexually abused by her teacher when she was in the first grade. He french kissed the children.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:45 am

It was shower time in the state prison, and all the inmates were soaping up nice and good. Onision had not felt the tight embrace of an adolescent girl for three months now, and the restless nights were getting to him.

He eyed his fellow prisoners one by one, taking note of size and build. Seeing as they weren’t pre teen girls he couldn’t overpower them, and these guys weren’t the type to fall for his surgically created boyish good looks. Plus without makeup, injections, and daily regiments our boy Greg was beginning to resemble a hideous burned horror movie villain. He’d have to get creative.

DeMarcus and Big Nigger Jim were laughing and talking about the game last night when the newcomer approached them. DeMarcus eyed the little manlet suspiciously, nobody ever came to their corner of the shower unless they were brave or stupid. “Whatchu want bitch boy?” He asked, surprised when Onision removed his towel and gestured to his small penis. “S-suc mi?” He asked timidly, eyes wide and body shaking.

An uproar of laugher broke out among the gang of men, the skinny joker known as Zooboomafoo doubling over in disbelief. “Is this little nigga for real?” He asked, he’d be unable to accept this ludacris act ever occcured if not for his gang serving as fellow witnesses. “Suc mi?” Onision repeated, mewling like a kitten and trying to erect his soft penis with his hand. Big Nigger Jim stepped toward, smiling wolfishly and placing a hand upon the white boy’s head. “Nah little nigga, you gon suck me.” He declared, forcing the fallen star down to his knees, tears welling in Onision’s eyes as he remembered all the juvenile girls he’d exploited.

Needless to say, our boy got blacked. I wish I could say Gregy fought the good fight, but prison ain’t no fairy tale, and that little nigga got his holes resized by nine black dicks that day. I’m Morgan Freeman, and you’ll excuse me I’mma go nut in this white boy’s eye.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:36 am

This is way better than that shitty Boogie video with the gun but it seems he is a real psycho and has lost touch with reality.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:46 am

Neat. Great way to ensure authorities are going to try and fuck is bitchass :100:% at full force. Shows nicely that he's got zero remorse and still thinks he's in the total right here.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!