Onision Shitfest

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Onision Tree Saga

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:24 pm

Much like how CTC was mostly just rehashing shit that people pointed out years ago.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:58 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:24 pm
Much like how CTC was mostly just rehashing shit that people pointed out years ago.
They were just being opportunistic, Onion bitch’s enemies are at least dedicated.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:42 am

I just discovered that I do a pretty good Chris Hansen impression. :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:55 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:42 am
:lol: That’s wonderful. When I was in my late teens my friends and I hung out on new year’s eve and watched a marathon of to catch a predator on MSNBC. We would try and predict what the creeper would look like (thinning hair, glasses, mustache, etc) and how they’d react once caught. It was a fun night.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:02 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:55 am
Rapeculture wrote:
:lol: That’s wonderful. When I was in my late teens my friends and I hung out on new year’s eve and watched a marathon of to catch a predator on MSNBC. We would try and predict what the creeper would look like (thinning hair, glasses, mustache, etc) and how they’d react once caught. It was a fun night.
I wish Chris could do this shit forever. It's the best television program of all time. All the predators were borderline fucking retarded, and like 95% of them were like, "I've never done anything like this before." Yeah right, grandpa. :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:11 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:02 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Rapeculture wrote:
I wish Chris could do this shit forever. It's the best television program of all time. All the predators were borderline fucking retarded, and like 95% of them were like, "I've never done anything like this before." Yeah right, grandpa. :lol:
Those guys were hilarious, you know for sick fucks. I do remember a few of them being actually regarded, the most awkward was a guy Chris actually knew, they commuted on the train together often.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:06 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:11 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:02 am
Old Black Man wrote:

Those guys were hilarious, you know for sick fucks. I do remember a few of them being actually regarded, the most awkward was a guy Chris actually knew, they commuted on the train together often.
Oh yeah, I remember that guy. Also can't forget the weirdos who would strip fucking naked in the kitchen for reasons. There were at least 2 of those sick motherfuckers iirc. And who could forget Donald Morrison, the 48-year-old who was afraid that his mother was going to throw his computer away after he got busted. :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:45 am

Let's not forget the classics I like rape, no ruber, and that guy who had been caught twice in less than 24 hours.
We've been over this John!
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:27 am

Old Black Man wrote:
the most awkward was a guy Chris actually knew, they commuted on the train together often.
Oh man, what was the movie they found in his car again? Boston Bareback Boys or something like that. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:55 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:27 am
Old Black Man wrote:
the most awkward was a guy Chris actually knew, they commuted on the train together often.
Oh man, what was the movie they found in his car again? Boston Bareback Boys or something like that. :lol:
I’ll have to find that segment again. Fitting that the Onision thread has turned into a talk about to catch a predator. :lol: If this bitch nigga gets the hammer before the year ends, 2019 won’t suck as much.