Onision Shitfest

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
BenComicGraphics

Re: Onision Tree Saga

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:10 pm

did anyone see the vid where they read onion's military record? Apparently, Onion got mad in boot camp when his drill instructor was yelling at him, and tried to report him for it.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:16 pm

He also doesn't strike me as one to follow orders very well.

Also, there's an IN called "Chantal"? That's like the stereotypical white trash girl name here in Krautland.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:40 pm

Chantal is FoodieBeauty I think. As far as I can tell the emphasis is on the Foodie rather than the Beauty. Anyone who unironically takes part in or watches mukbang content would be first against the wall if I was running things.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:53 am

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:40 pm
Chantal is FoodieBeauty I think. As far as I can tell the emphasis is on the Foodie rather than the Beauty. Anyone who unironically takes part in or watches mukbang kahntent would be first against the wall if I was running things.
Yeah, she calls herself "foodie beauty" but she's a fat narcissistic bitch who eats like a whale, continually gains weight and then tries meme diets like water fasting just so she can give up and lecture people about how unhealthy losing weight is.
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:10 pm
did anyone see the vid where they read onion's military record? Apparently, Onion got mad in boot camp when his drill instructor was yelling at him, and tried to report him for it.
I believe he also has a general discharge rather than an honorable. He was a glorified security guard at the military base and he fucked even that up.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:33 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:10 pm
I guess he is secretly a comedian giving people laughs when he talks about the military :lol:

ban

Post by ban » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:55 pm

Saw the entire stream where they picked apart his service and holy shit, this gay faggot wouldn't last a milisecond in the fucking army over here. And with the comments these guys made, the army rules and general attitude are a lot more lax than we have to endure over here in Greece(people with plugs exluded :lol: ).

He gets what he deserves and people should laugh at him. Laugh and remember him as the kind of man the air force doesn't need and doesn't want at all.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:45 pm

Greg vs the IRS II: Electric Boogaloo. From lolcow, spoilered for length:
SpoilerShow
Holy shit you were right. That is exactly what he is trying to do. I missed this initially but looking again you can see that he filed it as a class-c corporation. Here's why:

"A C corporation is a business term that is used to distinguish this type of entity from others, as its profits are taxed separately from its owners under subchapter C of the Internal Revenue Code. In an S corporation, the profits are passed on to the shareholders, and are taxed based on personal returns. This is done under subchapter S of the Internal Revenue Code.

A C corporation is owned by shareholders, who must elect a board of directors that make business decisions and oversee policies. In most cases, a C corporation is required to report its financial operations to the state attorney general. Because a corporation is treated as an independent entity, a C corporation does not cease to exist when its owners or shareholders change or die.

Another major advantage of a C corporation is that its owners have limited liability. Thus, they do not stand personally liable for debts incurred by the corporation. They cannot be sued individually for corporate wrongdoings."

Source: http://www.businessdictionary.com/artic ... rporation/

>its profits are taxed separately from its owners under subchapter C of the Internal Revenue Code

"STOOPID IRS THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR TAKING MY TESLAS AND MY HOUSES" Yeah sorry it doesn't work that way Greg.

>A C corporation is owned by shareholders, who must elect a board of directors that make business decisions and oversee policies.
Q
Yet it obviously has no investors. You have to a service or product to sell for them to want to invest in. Unless he's doing his best Mitt Romney impression.

>In most cases, a C corporation is required to report its financial operations to the state attorney general.

There is no doubt in my mind he has never done this. Colonies on other planets would have heard his spergouts about it they'd have been so loud on social media.

And here's the big one:

>Another major advantage of a C corporation is that its owners have limited liability. Thus, they do not stand personally liable for debts incurred by the corporation. They cannot be sued individually for corporate wrongdoings.

>they do not stand personally liable for debts incurred by the corporation.

>They cannot be sued individually for corporate wrongdoings.

He purposefully filed this thing in such a manner to be intentionally extremely fraudulent thinking these minor loopholes got him out of legal accountability. He's possibly funneling his remaining incomes from Patreon and wherever else people donate to him through this to avoid incurring taxes on them so he can "recuperate" what the IRS and county took from him in fines and audits. Explains this "act" he puts on when trying to convince people he's so down on his luck with money when we see him doing just fine. What a wonderful little con artist.
TL;DR Onion boy is claiming to be an investor now, and the autists at lolcow found he started up a shady shell corporation to try and dodge taxes on his Patreon tardbux. AGAIN.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:31 pm

Man, I think he's just a few steps away from going full on Sovereign Citizen on the authorities.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:56 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:31 pm
Man, I think he's just a few steps away from going full on Sovereign Citizen on the authorities.
Like that other pederast Jared Fogle.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:11 pm

Just wow. :lol: