Onision Shitfest

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Onision Shitfest

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:38 am

It really shows what kind of person you are when you come to court without a lawyer, dressed like a shizo and dismiss your own case. Even though Repzion is a massive attention whoring faggot and I dislike him he did everything right here by hiring a lawyer and listening to what the lawyer said to him how he should behave in court and also dressing appropriately to the occasion. It's almost like YouTube clown world isn't real life, Greg :lol: :mrgreen:

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:54 am

Onision thinks his antics actually scare off trouble. This ain’t a cartoon bitch nigga!

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:54 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:37 pm
pointing at Hansen and Repzion doesn't change the fact that Greg is a psychotic narcissist
defending a guy that let his kid fall out the window and then take out a camera you have to be out of your fucking mind

Greg only deflects the whole time to the point he insults and undermines himself :lol:
Point me to where I defended him.

omgwut

Post by omgwut » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:21 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:07 pm
I had no idea that living skeleton Jaclyn Glenn was banking on this shit fest. I guess she ran out of Christians to whine about.
Jaclyn's been on this on and off for years now. The only "off" time was a brief period during which she was friendly with Onion again about 14 months ago. It amazes me that she manages to fly under the radar of this shit constantly - she shilled Better Help and Candid and got zero of the backlash on those two.

She's been crying about panic attacks on Twitter lately. I had to check that I wasn't looking at PUR's timeline. Probably having flashbacks of the time strangers thought she was the tranny and not Blaire.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:48 am

I wonder if Billy the Fridge is gonna get dumped by the drunken peasants. He’s ragged on his buddy greggy with them for years but showed up recently at onion bitch’s place to make fun of recent events. Greg seems to think that if he makes a stupid video mocking something that’ll solve the problem. I looked at their thumbnails for the past few months and lo and behold most of the recent is Onision coverage. Hard to believe that your show manages to go downhill after you get rid of the guy who did this.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:46 pm

omgwut wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:21 am
It amazes me that she manages to fly under the radar of this shit constantly - she shilled Better Help and Candid and got zero of the backlash on those two.
I can only speak on my own behalf but that prime example of GOTIS has proven herself to be one of the most obviously worthless, attentionwhoring pieces of shit that I actively avoided anything involving her for the better part of a decade.
She was a blatant fake even before the Atheism+ stuff.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:29 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:54 am
Point me to where I defended him.
by assuming his talking points

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:21 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:46 pm
omgwut wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:21 am
It amazes me that she manages to fly under the radar of this shit constantly - she shilled Better Help and Candid and got zero of the backlash on those two.
I can only speak on my own behalf but that prime example of GOTIS has proven herself to be one of the most obviously worthless, attentionwhoring pieces of shit that I actively avoided anything involving her for the better part of a decade.
She was a blatant fake even before the Atheism+ stuff.
What’s faker, her or her tits? Member when Onion sperged about her getting implants because he wanted her to have 14 year old girl titties to fondle.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:06 am

I actually don't but I believe you.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:38 am

You don't have to be a pedo to know that no titties are better than fake titties.